Recommendations for low-carb recipe book?

giantrobot

I've been browsing Amazon but there's a lot to choose from and some of them are American which I want to avoid due to weird measurements and ingredients :)

The best one looks to be the Big Book of Low-Carb recipes by Nichola Graimes but it's only available 2nd hand and at stupid prices.

Can anyone recommend a good recipe book or a website alternative?

Zoe Harcombe has a good one. There's also the Nerys and India's Idiot Proof Diet CookBook. The Atkins New Diet Revolution book also includes recipes at the back. Hope that helps.

I just bought 'The Low Carb Gourmet' by Karen Barnaby. She's Canadian (I think!) but the recipes are UK-familiar (recipes for cottage pie, lasagne etc).

I think it's great - no weird and wonderful ingredients and there are some great pictures to drool over!

I would honestly suggest that you get a juicer. I went from 170lbs to 120lbs because I was trying to get rid of candida.

I've been browsing Amazon but there's a lot to choose from and some of them are American which I want to avoid due to weird measurements and ingredients :)

The best one looks to be the Big Book of Low-Carb recipes by Nichola Graimes but it's only available 2nd hand and at stupid prices.

Can anyone recommend a good recipe book or a website alternative?

The idiot proof diet cookbook (forget who by) has some great recipes. it's a specific low carb diet but it would suit any low carb diet. try the moussaka!

Back