• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Recommendations for low-carb recipe books please

Hi
As I'm living in the middle of nowhere and have to buy books online without browsing them first, could anyone recommend good, practical low-carb recipe books?

Shopping here is fairly basic so books that are full of fancy ingredients from posh deli shops or from low-carb shops are no use to me as I can't get those things here. I'm after a book that uses fairly normal, unfancy food. I want to extend my repertoire a bit.

Thanks.
IB

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
hey hunnie , im loving my 'the low carb gourmet ' by karen barnaby , great stuff in it and everything ive made has been delish xx
also got a super bargain today at the car bott sale :eek:
50 pence thee hee so chuffed , its called 'the complete book of low carbohydrate cooking' by elaine gardner
some beautifull recipies in it ,
hope this helps ,
atkins .com has tons of recipies too , dont forget them .xx

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Hi IB, I have been told that Fabulous Low Carb Cuisine by Ruth Glick is good, but don't have it myself. Also the Neris and India IPD cook book is good!

Sadly IB if the FI is anything to go by you'll be out of luck. Still you get to live in paradise, that makes up for it doesn't it. ;)

Low Carb Cookery Books

The Big Book of Low Carb Recipes is fab and - Low Carb Juices and Smoothies

Yes, it is. I've promised to make the brownies when I get to target - 6kg (almost 1 stone to go)