Recovered anorexics.

Oh goodness FadingFlutterby, you must get help.

Did you get support from your doctor when you 'recovered' before?

It's really important that you see them Don't delay it hun.:hug99:

I agree with KD........you must seek help, you are probably already at a normal/low weight and probably dont need to lose more.

I'm getting discharged from therapy in 5 weeks. I was in docs treatment for yearssssss. Now cos I'm being discharged I'm back to old ways.

x

&&...... I don't really want to get better, I might be an ex-anorexic but like, I want to lose weight just like everyone else here.

x

Hiya FadiingFlutterfly

You know, we really can’t support with your need to continue your eating disorder.

We can show you resources, suggest you talk friends, family and doctors, but we can’t encourage you on your journey towards ill health.

I’m pretty sure that you have been shown enough literature about the dangers of anorexia, and am saddened that you still want to continue that path:(

All I can do is suggest you join

Something Fishy

and maybe get some info at

ANRED: Relapse Prevention

But unless you want to, I guess you wont :(

Something fishy is a great forum, and there is so much support there towards recovery and has great members

I do understand that this is the way your head is working at the moment but, we cannot support you in that journey here

We will delete any post that is deemed to be pro-ED, or encourages anyone to continue down an unhealthy way of eating (or not-eating!).

I do hope everything works out for you, and you find the help that you really need.

Last edited:
Back