Recruitment drive - SW Angels team

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Hi everyone. I've been away for a bit but i'm back with a vengance! New memebers are needed for SW Angels (new fangled November Angels thread) so any newbies (or anyone else) who wants to join a team post your target on the thread and i'll do the rest!

Opps, I responded to your other post. Oh well. My target for this month is 9 pounds.
Thanks.

Scouzer. X

Lizie and scouzer i've added you to the Angels. There is a team page so you can update with your weigh in there it's in the Slimming World Teams sticky. Welcome both

Can i play?? :D

I want to lose 7LB Please......:p

Ooo oo me too please! I'd like to lose 7 pounds this month!! xx

ooooh! i'm gonna stick to the side of caution and say that i'm gonna lose 4lbs by December 1st but if i can find my mojo it'll be 7! x

Hi,
Please stick me down for 7lbs for November as well please.
Thank you
Jacqui

You're all added.
Jerricebenton at the top of the SW forum there is a SW teams section (there is a link in post #10 above) each week you visit the Angels current thread and post your weight losses (or gains) and they are recorded against your name. Hope this helps.

I am new here would love to join, target 10 pounds at least

I'd like to join in too ~ I've got 6.5lbs to lose by Christmas so I'll set a 4lb target for November for myself, since my losses have been pretty slow lately! I'll be delighted to shift 4lbs, any more would be just brilliant!

Helloo can I please join? Am newbie to here, and a returning SW girl. I'd like to set my target at 6lbs this month x

Back