Red and Green days.. some advice.

JenXx

I have been doing Extra Easy since i started SW, i did do 2 Green days but i ended up confusing myself ( not hard with me really lol )

Just want some advice, basics.. what can and cant i have on green days and then red days??

Idea's on what you eat on Green and red..

Also, fussy eaters, are there any out there like me, i find it hard to have new things as it is, so changing my days will be hard too..

Just looking for advice, as i'd like to try Green and Red to see if it affects my losses.. :)

Check out the thread of newbies in the sticky section as this will explain it all.

But basically, on green you need to either syn or HEB any meat or fish you are having. Other than that you can eat the same as on EE but of course you get more HEs and a wider range of HEBs than EE.

And on red, it is the same as EE but any carbs you eat need to be synned or taken as HEBs, so potatoes, pasta, pulses, lentils, noodles and rice (although some of these are not allowed as HEBs as they don;t have enough fibre). Also certain veggies are not free on reg eg sweetcorn, peas and parsnips and need to be synned.

Check out the recipe sub-forum of meal ideas on red and green. Fussy eating is a hangver from childhood and well worth persevering with just by being brave enough to try lots of different new foods and in different ways.

Back