1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red and Green days.. some advice.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JenXx, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. JenXx

JenXx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I have been doing Extra Easy since i started SW, i did do 2 Green days but i ended up confusing myself ( not hard with me really lol )

Just want some advice, basics.. what can and cant i have on green days and then red days??

Idea's on what you eat on Green and red..

Also, fussy eaters, are there any out there like me, i find it hard to have new things as it is, so changing my days will be hard too..

Just looking for advice, as i'd like to try Green and Red to see if it affects my losses.. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Check out the thread of newbies in the sticky section as this will explain it all.

But basically, on green you need to either syn or HEB any meat or fish you are having. Other than that you can eat the same as on EE but of course you get more HEs and a wider range of HEBs than EE.

And on red, it is the same as EE but any carbs you eat need to be synned or taken as HEBs, so potatoes, pasta, pulses, lentils, noodles and rice (although some of these are not allowed as HEBs as they don;t have enough fibre). Also certain veggies are not free on reg eg sweetcorn, peas and parsnips and need to be synned.

Check out the recipe sub-forum of meal ideas on red and green. Fussy eating is a hangver from childhood and well worth persevering with just by being brave enough to try lots of different new foods and in different ways.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.