red day help

gossamersquare

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place but need help for red days. Have to veer away from green and extra easy as have to restrict the amount of carbs that I eat as I find that they raise my blood sugars and I need to keep this in check.

Am struggling for meal ideas and dont really like salads. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Have a look on ebay... there is a fantastic book called "50 Free Original" recipes. A dear friend bought it for me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and it is brillliant.

I made the "luxury shepherd's pie" last week, using mashed swede and butternut squash instead of potato and even my husband said it was yummy.....

We had it for tea and then leftovers for lunch the next day.

Have a look on ebay... there is a fantastic book called "50 Free Original" recipes. A dear friend bought it for me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and it is brillliant.

Those books aren't supposed to be sold on eBay. They are available at group.

Also if you do a search In the recipe section there are loads of ideas. Also check it some diaries, some people only do red days so good place too get ideas.

Thank you. Am signed up online but they seem to concentrate mainly on extra easy. Will buy the book from the online shop for ideas and try and find some food diaries that mainly do red days. :thankyou:

Back