RED DAY MEALS?!!

Loll1603

Hello everyone!!

This is my first post on this forum, looks great, cant wait to have a read through!

Ok so I have just rejoined slimming world! EXCITED!! I joined first time round in january and lost 1 and half stone, but then totally fell off the wagon and put nearly a stone back on :cry:

So I have joined again, determind to get the weight off, as slimming world totally works!

Sooo.....I was just wondering what red day meal ideals any of you have?

I like to try and stick to red days mainly, and throw in a green day here and there but I find green day meals easy to think of, I just get stuck with fun ideas for red!

Take a look at this thread below....

Original My Dinner Menus for this week
poppyowner

Poppy does red days and she is doing so well, so I'm sure her thread will help you.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

My personal red day fav has to be beef stir fry.

Get a stir fry kit which has bean sprouts, mushrooms, onions and greens in it. Marinade some beef strips in Blue Dragon (120g sachet) Oyster and Spring Onion sauce (4 syns for 1/2 the sachet) and cook it all, totally lush and filling!

Roast Pork or Lamb with Ratatouille
Gammon Steak or Tuna Steak and Salad
Gammon topped with fresh sliced tomato and pineapple topped with HE cheese
Homemade Chicken Kievs (quark, cheese and chives or garlic, quark and red chillies)
Home made Burgers (with bacon rashers and he cheese)
Lamb Koftas / Shish Kebabs
Any roast meat or chops or steak with greek salad or meditarranean smoked veg
Stuffed Peppers or Aubergines (with either chilli or quark, bacon and chives - i top with HE Cheese)
Meatballs and Ratatouille
Beef or Chicken Teryaki served with stir fry veggies
Haddock, wrapped in bacon with SW Free parsley sauce
King Prawn and Courgette Curry

hth xx

Welcome to the mad house!

Im having a red day today and im having sw quiche with salad and jacket potato(hexb). I made the quiche earlier and cant stop picking at it!! YUM!

Good luck on your journey!!

Thought of another - one of my other halves faves that i'm making tomorrow night is

SW Quiche but with bolognese in it instead of bacon and veggies etc. It's delicious!!!

Aww thanks everyone this is really helpful!!!

I really just want to stick at it this time, and with yummy food to eat it makes it soooo much easier! This I will try a SW quiche tonight, sounds brill :)

L xxxxx

I had a red day today and last night I put various veg in a slow cooker with Xlean stewing steak, 4 beef stock cubes, paprika, salt, pepper, hot chilli powder and 1/4 bottle of red wine (7.5 syns) and left it on all night. I have eaten it all day and it was delish. Proberly miss out the wine next time tho so its totally free!

Ooh I think its time to dust off the slow cooker!! xx

Back