Red day snacks

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
On green days i have for lunch (at work) mugshots, super noodles and pasta 'n' sauce but what can i have on red days? i need something like the packet snacks as it has to be quick and easy to make. Any ideas?

If you're looking for lunches on red days, you could take homemade veg soup, some cold meats, crabsticks, tuna, or chicken drumsticks, hard boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, SW quiche, use a HEB for a sandwich or Alpen Lights
Prepare the night before and take it with you.

I was thinking more of packet things. i really like the mugshots and want something along the same lines. Normaly my lunch is a mullerlight, alpen light, fruit and mugshot.

There was a review in this month's SW mag about a new product by Mattessons called Fridge Raiders Mighty Bite - marinated chicken breat on a stick. 1/2 syn per stick on EE and Original.

I haven't seen them yet in my local supermarket, but some other people on this forum have said they are very good and filling. You get 75g per stick!!!

Last edited:
The ones on a stick are 1/2 syn each and the bites range between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 :)

ooh they sound good cheers :)

Ham slices and melon make great snacks as well.

i could do the ham and melon seperatly but not together if thats what you meant. I cant stand mixing sweet and savory!! :(

What about a few laughing cow triangles wrapped in some ham :p Thats always nice :p xx

i do like ham. Think i'll do the ham and cheese thing :)

Back