• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red day snacks

pizzle84

I will do this!!!

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
If you're looking for lunches on red days, you could take homemade veg soup, some cold meats, crabsticks, tuna, or chicken drumsticks, hard boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, SW quiche, use a HEB for a sandwich or Alpen Lights
Prepare the night before and take it with you.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I was thinking more of packet things. i really like the mugshots and want something along the same lines. Normaly my lunch is a mullerlight, alpen light, fruit and mugshot.

There was a review in this month's SW mag about a new product by Mattessons called Fridge Raiders Mighty Bite - marinated chicken breat on a stick. 1/2 syn per stick on EE and Original.

I haven't seen them yet in my local supermarket, but some other people on this forum have said they are very good and filling. You get 75g per stick!!!

Last edited:

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The ones on a stick are 1/2 syn each and the bites range between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 :)

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
ooh they sound good cheers :)

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
i could do the ham and melon seperatly but not together if thats what you meant. I cant stand mixing sweet and savory!! :(

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What about a few laughing cow triangles wrapped in some ham :p Thats always nice :p xx

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
i do like ham. Think i'll do the ham and cheese thing :)