Red day

Missy_mint

Ive only done two red days since i started as i find it hard to think about what to have lol
So this is my attempt at my 3rd one but it says in the book im allowed ham does it matter what kind??
Also how can i update my ticker??

so long as it is lean ham it will be fine. to update your ticker i think you just click on it when you are in the edit signature bit! hope this helps!

oh no i jst ate normal packet ham :eek:(

You'll be ok with that hun, as long as the were no big white bits of fat around the edges? Good luck with your red day - I too hate them but am making myself do them.

I'm having meatballs for dinner, they are GORGEOUS!

I eat value ham soetimes and have no trouble. So, you should be ok :)

i really do struggle with them went tesco earlier and got their healthy choices ham :eek:) hopefully this one is ok mite have this in a brown roll tomorrow for lunch.

I always have the tescos light choices ham hun so cant see it being a problem :)

Oh I love red days, generally for dinner I'll make an extra portion of whatever we're having then take it to work for lunch the next day.

Have you seen joessausages website? They have syn free sausages, burgers, meatballs and steaks in different flavours. You can either order online or go to their shop in Southport. I find they really help with red days ..... sausage casserole ... yum!

HTH
Jx

Back