Red days & quorn

one tip I did learn is to weight pasta, approximately 100g and if your like me instead of two potatoes have one and have lots of veg/salad to fill you up. I will have a gander at your blog now, looks good to me - keep up with random veg eating and the like you will do well, have faith and good luck when you weigh in:)

You'll know if you go into carb overdrive ;) feeling like a whale comes to mind :p

I try and limit carbs to once a day on EE, and have something proteiny and salad for lunch xxx

LOL I already feel like a whale that's why I'm doing this in the first place ;)

ooh protein and salad... sounds like my eggs and salad I have nearly every day yeay :)

wow what a mix of threads going on here lol x Back to the initial question, having red days with little or no meat is absolutley fine. it is a good way to cut down starchy foods especially if you feel carbohydrates can make you feel bloated. you do not have to have a whole week on any one plan, mix them up as much as you like. i will will decide on what day i will have according to what I plan to eat in the evening and then work backwards from there. For example this evening I knew i wanted prawns and salmon stir fry with only a few noodles (28gms for 5.5 syns) so i made this a red day but for lunch I had a quorn sausage sandwich (no meat) all my snacks are either syns or superfree so they don't matter.

wow what a mix of threads going on here lol x Back to the initial question....

sorry :(

All my fault....

I tried to post a thread of my own asking all my questions when I couldn't find in search but being new I couldn't post a new thread it seemed til I had 50 posts... so I asked whenever it sort of came up in a thread

I'll get my coat lol

xxx

I do red days most and don't eat much meat. I have red days with no meat at all but have quorn and maybe fish. It helps limit carb overload as others have said.

Red days with quorn will automatically curb your carb intake, so that's good. I suggested having red days with quorn to a veggie on here who had stalled and she started losing again.

Rotisserie chicken isn't free, they baste it in a sugar and water solution. Some places even inject the breast with it to keep it moist as it cooks. Synful!

I bought a ready cooked chicken from asda and been munching on it all day lol

Hiya,

Is that one from the rottiserie? My C has told me that they are not free as they have been injected with fat and sugar etc! Best to check though as everyone has a different opinion on it xx

Oooops :(
Better than KFC though hey? lol

How do you know if you overload with carbs? :(

Getting worried now as I have them with dinner and tea too some days

I don't want my first week to be a disaster

Quick... help me while I can still do something about it! lol....

My diaries are here

Quick...I'm on a green week! Finishes on Tuesday so i still have time to change

lol

xxxx

I think you are panicking unnecessarily. Loads of people lose weight on the green plan. Slimming World wouldn't have this plan if it didn't work.

If you are following the plan and eating until you are comfortably full, and having your healthy extras and syns, you will be fine.

Carbohydrates are an essential part of any sensible eating plan. By the look of your food diaries you are also eating protein and lots of vegetables so I doubt if you are in danger of "carb overload" (whatever that might actually mean!).

How many fish sticks can you eat until they need to be synned?
I've just eating a pack of 18 lol!
I've got a chicken breast in the grill... are cajun spices free??

bumpety bump - can anyone help with the cajun spices? and is tandoori spice free??

Back