red days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lucylupin, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im normally a ee or green girl but thought i would do some red days hopefully to give me a boost, anybody got any tips or advice for me
    thankyou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsmca2b

mrsmca2b Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.6lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey! I found the aunt Bessie's carrot and suede mash super helpful on a red day as it's free on all plans. I use it for bangers and mash or with a steak/gammon steak with loads of broccoli or some other veg. I also made some Indian Sw versions of curry, but was really missing rice, so instead I put some garlic, red pepper and loads of spinach i'n the wok and let it cook down to have on the side!

Hope this helps! Good luck!

4. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thank you

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Superfree chips - Link - make them out of celeriac or swede or even sweet potatoes or BNS instead of potato.

6. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm doing 7 fish days (all Red) this week
    Have you got an Aldi nearby??? They do a Thai style salmon fishcake in chili sauce which is total FREE! 2 large ones can be eaten with salad or any veg
    Ive also discovered on here ' super fast prawn curry' which is divine on its own (i put in extra peppers, onions etc)
    Make a bolognaise sauce and eat a bowl
    Chicken curry
    SW fry up - lots & lots of eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toms etc

7. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    woohoo!! My sainsburys shopping has arrived with lots of red day goodies, here's a few things I plan to have this week:

roast chicken with mange tout, cauliflower, carrots and an aunt bessie stuffing ball (3 syns each)
    sainsburys reduced fat sausages (2 syns each) I bought 2 packs so one is for toad in the hole and the other I'll put in the freezer to save for sausage casserole
    sainsburys topped and crusted sole (2.5 each). Will serve with veg, comes in a lovely creamy sauce!!

I love red days, but my only tip would be to fill up on fruit between meals and make sure each meal is served with plenty of veg as I find it hard to find low syn snacks on a red x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.