red days

lucylupin

Im normally a ee or green girl but thought i would do some red days hopefully to give me a boost, anybody got any tips or advice for me
thankyou

Hey! I found the aunt Bessie's carrot and suede mash super helpful on a red day as it's free on all plans. I use it for bangers and mash or with a steak/gammon steak with loads of broccoli or some other veg. I also made some Indian Sw versions of curry, but was really missing rice, so instead I put some garlic, red pepper and loads of spinach i'n the wok and let it cook down to have on the side!

Hope this helps! Good luck!

thank you

Superfree chips - Link - make them out of celeriac or swede or even sweet potatoes or BNS instead of potato.

I'm doing 7 fish days (all Red) this week
Have you got an Aldi nearby??? They do a Thai style salmon fishcake in chili sauce which is total FREE! 2 large ones can be eaten with salad or any veg
Ive also discovered on here ' super fast prawn curry' which is divine on its own (i put in extra peppers, onions etc)
Make a bolognaise sauce and eat a bowl
Chicken curry
SW fry up - lots & lots of eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toms etc

woohoo!! My sainsburys shopping has arrived with lots of red day goodies, here's a few things I plan to have this week:

roast chicken with mange tout, cauliflower, carrots and an aunt bessie stuffing ball (3 syns each)
sainsburys reduced fat sausages (2 syns each) I bought 2 packs so one is for toad in the hole and the other I'll put in the freezer to save for sausage casserole
sainsburys topped and crusted sole (2.5 each). Will serve with veg, comes in a lovely creamy sauce!!

I love red days, but my only tip would be to fill up on fruit between meals and make sure each meal is served with plenty of veg as I find it hard to find low syn snacks on a red x

Back