Red dwarf!

Mindy123

Any other dwarf fans excited that this is coming back?

Oooh I am! I love it! Can't wait for the new series :D

So excited! First heard it was coming back about 18 months ago, how long is it now til the new series starts?

So excited! First heard it was coming back about 18 months ago, how long is it now til the new series starts?

I don't know...I can't actually find a date online anywhere. Hopefully it'll be very soon :D

Yup can't wait! Craig Charles was on This Morning and said it has been recorded and I googled but couldn't find a date. Will be keeping an eye on the tv guide but they didn't even say what channel, just assuming its still BBC2.

It's going to be on Dave in the Autumn. BBC weren't interested.

X

They filmed six new episodes in front of audiences last Dec/Jan and they're due to be aired on Dave in October this year :) I'm actually a member of The Official Red Dwarf Fan Club team and I was lucky enough to attend 5 of the 6 episode recordings. I think people are going to be very happy with the new epsiodes, so I'm very excited and can't wait for the eps to air!

If you haven't seen it, here is the first official publicity photo:
picture-this-s.jpg

There's a bigger version here: http://reddwarf.co.uk/news/2012/04/27/picture-this/

Last edited:
Can't wait till October/November now when this airs. I felt let down by Back To Earth but this will no doubt be much, much better!

I love Red Dwarf! I have the collection and watch the DVD's when i'm allowed to, and as you can probably tell by the username i'm probably a bit too into it :giggle:

I absolutely love Red Dwarf, one fo the best British Comedies ever IMO. I'm really excited about the new ones coming back, especially as it'll be the first time we see it in HD. Am I right in thinking that Grant and Naylor are writing together again for this series as well?

Hey Dom! Finally found you on here bloke! :D

That's what I heard, about them writing these ones together, at least partly. I wasn't too thrilled with the 3 part ting we got a while ago but from what I've heard this one is all back to basics, I'm well excited for it!

Huzzah!!! I loved this back in the day. I must remember to record it when it comes back. Just this very day, I found myself stating that today's fish was trout a la creme, and to enjoy your meal... FISH!

Did you ask for loads? I'm still awaiting a chance to say 'I'm so excited all six of my nipples are tingling' there's hope to use it by time the new series starts. It has supposedly gone back towards the routes for the new series so i'm hoping it's going to be special.

First week of October for the new series, so I've read. Very much looking forward to it...especially the beloved Arnold Judas Rimmer. Always loved that insanely neurotic guy!

Back