1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red/Extra Easy: Spicy Fish Curry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by c27858, 14 October 2009 Social URL.

1. c27858

c27858 Full Member

Spicy Fish Curry

Made this last night from a recipe in a little booklet that came with this months Good Food magazine. It's really quick to make and very tasty.

Serves 4

1 onion, chopped
    1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
    2 tbsp curry paste (4syns)
    4 cod/haddock fillets

Spray a non-stick frying pan with frylight and gently cook the onion until it begins to soften. Stir in the curry paste and then add the tomatoes. Stir well. Cook for about 5 mins then add the fish. You can cut it into pieces or just leave as whole fillets. Simmer gently until the fish is cooked..... 5-10 mins depending how thick the fish is.

I'm doing extra easy so I served it with rice and green beans.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds yummy! Make sure you check which curry paste you use as some have different syn values. I love fish curry. Thanks for that. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.