Red face?

office girl

Hi
I'm on day 5 and all is well apart from yesterday i got soo hot my face looked liked it was sunburnt did'nt feel too good so i took the day off work, by 12 i felt ok

But im still left with this red face :confused:

Is this anything to do with Lt?

i have been geting that also,,i just thought the were hot flushes

kelly im so glad its not just me but mine seems to be permanent!

mine comes in flushes,,actually thinking now,,it usually around now,,hmm didnt notice that,,

Good god i was white as a sheet due to being freezing! lol xx

Thats what i cant understand Tracy, the pharmasist said i would be cold and im normally a cold person but this is rediculous i look like i've had too much to drink!

I haven't felt cold for days.

Oooh dunno hun the only red i had was due to dry skin on my hands and arms! Check with pharmicist or LT xxx

maybe you should ask your pharmist,im same as tracey,white as a ghost and frezzen all the time,hope it vanishes soon
is it like a rash or allergic reaction?
xjx

If you live in England, Wales or Scotland contact us at:

Howard Foundation Research Ltd
Downing Park, Station Road, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire CB5 0NB

TEL: 0800 413735
FAX: 01223 812900
EMAIL: [email protected]

If you live in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland contact us at:

Lipotrim Ireland
Unit 3 Enterprise Centre, Ballinalee Road, Co. Longford

TEL: 00353 (0)43 31969
FAX: 00353 (0)43 31985

For information on pharmacies participating in the Lipotrim Programme call FREEPHONE 0800 413735

I would give Lipotrim a quick phone call and ask just to be on the safe side that you are not allergic to something.

They are very helpful.

Love Mini xxx

mines not a rash,,just flushed looking,,it dies down after a while,,thanks for the numbers,,must write it down,,i didnt even know there was an irish number,,lol

Thankyou mini

I think its an allergy, tried to phone but the office is closed will ring them tomorrow.
I don't want to stop as i had a sneaky peak on my scales and im 5lb down.

I get a flush on sometimes, which include an aching in my wrists, but it normally makes me feel relieved and content....... dont know what it is;) X

I get a flush on sometimes, which include an aching in my wrists, but it normally makes me feel relieved and content....... dont know what it is;) X

It means your brains been working too hard.....

im on day 4 and gettin this too. i know on the atkins diet it says its down to your body gettin used to using its fat supply for energy instead of what we're eating...something like that! either that or we're all going through 'the change' a little bit too early ;)

a little early i'd say,,lol

Haha Garry!! You rude man!! Like the new pic by the way. Lookin' good!!

I got hot flushes first few days but not anymore. Sorry i cant help! xx

Sorry cant help either (other than recommeding a cold shower for fattothin).....I was cold all the time...

Back