Red, Green or EE??

I'd be really interested to hear which plan you find works best for you - red days, green days or Extra Easy? I've come back to SW to lose a stone that has stubbornly refused to move. I got to target about 8 years ago with SW and did mainly green days then. It's what I know, and I know I can stick to it, so that's what I've tried this first week (EE wasn't around when I did it last time). I've had a sneaky peek and it looks like I've lost, but not loads. That's ok, it's only a stone and as long as I slowly go in the right direction I'm happy.

But I do vaguely remember that red days seemed to work faster last time I did the plan! I just didn't enjoy them as much so didn't tend to do them :)

I'm sure there's a similar post to this somewhere but I'm afraid I couldn't find it - sorry if there is!!

Hope you're all well :)
Mp

Hi, I got to target Nov 2011 and only did red and green days as not very good with veg and the ee plan really didnt suit me. I found I lost equally on red and green to be honest. I also did S W years ago, got to target then didnt keep going so piled it all back on plus interest! I love the red and green plans and think its a shame that they dont seem to be as recognised as they used to be. I do find though that this time round I keep my portions as bit smaller, where they used to say "pile your plate high" they now say "eat till youre full". I think that is more sensible really. I am sure you will find a plan or plans you are more comfy with. :)

I started SW in Jan 2011 and hit target around June 2011. I started off on EE as that's what the C pushed, and it worked well for me, but I sometimes found the 1/3 superfree a bit of a bind (and trust me, it's not optional!) o I moved to green dayts, as I'm not a massive meat eater and am happy with Quorn.

I read that people seemed to have better losses on red days, so I gave them a shot, but I actually found my losses to be slower and I felt hungrier - works for many, but not for me :)

Yes ee is the only plan which is really mentioned! And I just love having the extra healthy extras, another bonus on red and green :)

I'm glad it's not just me! :) I shall continue with my green days....and it seems to be doing something as I got weighed today for the first week, and lost 4.5lb!! :)

I started on EE at the end of January 2011 when I joined SW and nothing happened, loved the plan, but I think after being a devout WW follower who didn't like the new PP plan, found I could eat way too much!

So, after only losing a few pounds by the end of April switched to mainly red/original days.....best thing I did.....the weight slowly came off, and I got to target, and thus mantained for over eighteen months by doing mainly red days, EE on the one rice/pasta day a week and Green on the odd day, like twice a year!

i love extra easy i think it works the best for me as it is a mixture of red and green

I never tried red or green as although I do love veg and fruit an awful lot I have a B12 defiency so I do need red meat. Red plan would be too extreme and I'd make myself feel sick so EE is best for me as I can have both :D Ideally I would probably opt for green days but have lost over 2 stone on EE before so happy sticking to it :D

Back