• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red/Green to EE ,feels like cheating??

jaylou

Gold Member
Nope!! Embrace the change!!
I found it quite enlightening when EE came out, all the foods I couldn't eat together became available and I thought it was great.
I still enjoy the occasional EE day each week :)

S: 14st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 3st4lb(23.12%)
I have only done EE twice now ,I feel quite bloated ,thats maybe why I feel like it's cheating ,need to get my portion control right I think !!
I done a chicken curry for my first EE day but found it hard to make it 1/3 superfree ,as I had run out of peppers,so ended up grating carrot into it and it was actually really nice,bumped it up with tomatoes and onions too so it was *roughly* 1/3 ,this confuses me ,do you just judge by eye??

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I definately went through this feeling when it first came out after doing red/green for a year. I think most people were a bit 'is this too good to be true?'. It didn't stop me though as it makes life soooooo much easier and much more like eating 'normally'.

Like Jaylou says- embrace the change. It works, it's easy and it makes SW feel even less like a 'diet' and more like a new healthy way of eating for life

xxx

boncuk

S: 124.5kg C: 120.2kg G: 80kg BMI: 37.5 Loss: 4.3kg(3.46%)
Completely!!

It almost feels too good to be true...and it means I limit my intake of cheese!!

LOVE IT!!! :)

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
I haven't been doing Sw to long, but was worried that switching to EE would hinder my weightloss :eek: but I have found I am doing EE more and more alongside my usual Red days.

So I am definitely embracing the change :D

Woodsylou

Silver Member
S: 13st6.5lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I find i rarely have 1/3 of a plate of superfree when i do EE so i don't think it's as good for me, because i can't follow it properly.

anyone got the EE cook book? the recipes are great, but again you need to add the superfree, which isn't always easy!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I tend to have 6 Red days and 1 EE day a week now, instead of a Green Day and I have had no problems. However I do know that if I did anymore, I would either sts or gain.