1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red or EE. Chicken Scramble

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by CornishPisky, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

I call it that because I have no idea what else to call it!

Chicken pieces, legs, drumsticks, thighs, whatever you want
    Low or no syn sausages
    Potatoes (I leave the skin on) cut into chunks or new potatoes
    Mushrooms, whichever ones you want
    Red onion cut into chunks
    Garlic cloves 1 big teaspoon dried mixed herbs

Spray a large, turkey style oven roasting tin with Frylight. Add everything bar herbs, all over the place! Sprinkle with the herbs spray with frylight, then roast in hot oven, for 45 mins to 1 hour. Just check the chicken is cooked. At intervals use a fish slice to scoop & turn everything over & around.

I have added loads of other things in the past, carrotts, parsnips (on EE) peppers, bacon, green beans, broccoli. Anything goes! Its a yummy one pot dinner. Just limit the spuds if you are on a red day
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.