red or green days?

fennerxo

hello everyone!
all the time i have been doing slimming world i have only done extra easy,
i was reading through my book the other day in the red and green day section and i just cant get my head around it!
I feel as if i would starve because i just couldnt think of anything to eat haha.
Was thinking of changing to red and green days just to see if it made a difference
any help appreciated!!

I love red and green days. I usually do green but once a week have EE and maybe once a month a red day. Basically some things will change syn value. So on a green day you don't eat meat unless you syn it. On a red day you don't eat carbs (like potato or pasta) without synning it. You also don't have to have 1/3 superfree with eat meal although you still can if you like. You also get an extra HExA and B.

You can have meat, fish cheese and nuts on a green day they can be one of your two hex Bs but they do need to be weighed. On a red day it is a little more restricting if you like carbs as things like rice are a no no and the amount of pasta you can have on a red day is quite small. It is lovely having the freedom of two HEX A s and Bs. You can have cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch. You can also have some grated cheese on your pasta as a healthy A as well as your milk in teas and coffees. Have a mixture and vary it if that is what you wan to try. No one day is better than the other it is down to personal choice x

You can have meat, fish cheese and nuts on a green day they can be one of your two hex Bs but they do need to be weighed. On a red day it is a little more restricting if you like carbs as things like rice are a no no and the amount of pasta you can have on a red day is quite small. It is lovely having the freedom of two HEX A s and Bs. You can have cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch. You can also have some grated cheese on your pasta as a healthy A as well as your milk in teas and coffees. Have a mixture and vary it if that is what you wan to try. No one day is better than the other it is down to personal choice x
Exactly what I was going to post! When I do a chilli I have a green day, and HEB the extra lean mince, only 85g mind, with tomatoes,onions,and loads of chilli and boiled brown basmati rice. One of my fave meals. On a red day I may have say steak and then a baked potato (227g) It can be done, just watch the weights. Hope this helps, just read your book carefully, it will explain everything:D

Back