Red or Green

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chester123, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. chester123

chester123 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Which do you think is best ? all red days,all green days or red and geen days together

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is answer to your question I'm afraid - the best one is the plan that fits will your lifestyle and what you like to eat. And that will differ from person to person. All you can do it try it and see how it works out for you.

4. nattybz

nattybz Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am veggie and will just be doing the green days, i am trying to get my head arounf the EE but think I will stick to the normal green days as there seems to be plenty of choice

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is no better plan. Different people find different plans work better for them, but the only way of finding out what works for you is to experiment.

Some people lose loads on EE, other people find Red works better for them, and others only ever do Green days and find that they have great losses - it's horses for courses!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.