Red or green

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
an obvious question but to the people out there which one have you had the best loss with red or green? :p

Ah, if I had a pound for every time this has been asked....... I'd be a rich girl!

We are all different. Red can give good losses as you don't get the carbohydrate bloating/water retention that can sometimes happen.

For me though, it's sticking to plan which gives me the best loss - be it on red, green or EE. I've never had one better than the other.

sorry thought it was an over asked question just guess i had to ask

just checked couldn't find much on it, would really like your thoughts

I lost 4 stone last year doing EE but put on half a stone at Christmas. Knew I needed to try something different but for the last 3 weeks have been primarily red - I did miss my potatoes and pasta but have been using my HEB's on olive oil, stewed fruit etc and have lost 4.5 pounds since doing it. I LOVE the green plan but the pasta etc hangs around for much longer than I would like. x Once I have got to target I will resume EE and see how it goes.

I only ever do green as I'm veggie but I do suspect that everyone's different on how their bodies react to which plan :)

I do suspect that everyone's different on how their bodies react to which plan :)

I think this is true but personal tastes come into it too, if I'm happy with what I 'm eating I don't feel the need to overeat so much.

I prefer green days with the occasional red and that certainly works for my body. I also think you can do green more economically since meat is so expensive!

Little Miss Determined said:
an obvious question but to the people out there which one have you had the best loss with red or green? :p

vanilla_cupcake said:
Hi Little Miss if you do a search on here for 'Red or Green' you'll find LOTS of threads asking the same question :)

just checked couldn't find much on it, would really like your thoughts

There are 13 threads on this exact topic-have just searched(on my phone-before anyone says they can't on their phone)and found them :)

okay welsh tigger sorry to have bothered you, by the way there are several people who post the same question again and again on here, people still answer!!! it wouldn't be much of a forum if we all just did the same as you would it?

okay welsh tigger sorry to have bothered you, by the way there are several people who post the same question again and again on here, people still answer!!! it wouldn't be much of a forum if we all just did the same as you would it?

There are forum rules in place, which enable the mods and members to use it properly! It is important that people use the search as otherwise the forum gets cluttered up with lots of posts all asking the same thing-it's not about 'doing the same as me' as you put it-its about respecting the forum rules :)

forum rules respected, i'm just making the point that there are several questions the same!

I definitely find red suits me better......carbs, as much as I love them, they don't like me and I really have to limit them to lose weight. So red days with a HE b portion of potatoes is good!

In regards to asking the same question.....I think it's ok!! After all, there are always going to be new people who add to the 'new' thread rather than you just reading an old thread.
Where would we be if no one posted anything, just read old threads!!! Dull, dull, dull!!! ;)

Go ahead ask!!!

I definitely find red suits me better......carbs, as much as I love them, they don't like me and I really have to limit them to lose weight. So red days with a HE b portion of potatoes is good!

In regards to asking the same question.....I think it's ok!! After all, there are always going to be new people who add to the 'new' thread rather than you just reading an old thread.
Where would we be if no one posted anything, just read old threads!!! Dull, dull, dull!!! ;)

Go ahead ask!!!

Well said! x

Go ahead ask!!!

I agree, whats the harm.

I do EE, Ive never really delved into the red and green but if I stall Ill definately be trying red as carbs are not are definately not my friend :p

I do mainly green. First time around I did mainly red & had good losses. This time I do mainly green as I love love love baked beans & my healthy extras. I've still had good losses & am 1lb off target :) however I rarely have pasta or rice, I have a lot of beans (super speed) & eat potato over pasta as it sits better. But for me It's all about the beans!!! Only have pasta with spag Bol, & rice with chilli or on EE with some teriyaki salmon. Green is much cheaper too. x

Ask what you want peopl will always giv a reply, i lov reading wot peopl put i dont care where its put, if i dont wanna read summat i skip it, simpl as that

lentil2 said:

Go ahead ask!!!

Totally agree. Well done. The telling off gets a bit embarrassing. You can't always find what you're looking for and since new people come along all the time it's nice to hear new ideas/input. But that's just my opinion and not meant to cause offence to anyone or irritate or be rude in any way whatsoever. ;)

I love extra easy, purely because it's sooo easy haha. I haven't tried red or green yet. Im going to try red next week, have a night out next week so I think red will be ideal to 'de-bloat- for a few days. If I like it and it works better Ill stick to it. It's all what works best for you! Try a few days of each and see which u prefer and feel best on. Good luck :)

Back