Red/original ideas??

Hi

Thinking of doing a week of red/origanum to see if it gives me a bit of a boost but I've only ever done EE...

Can anyone out there give me some hints/tips/ideas for main meals that are satisfying and filling?? What works for all of you??

T.I.A xxx

Hi

Thinking of doing a week of red/origanum to see if it gives me a bit of a boost but I've only ever done EE...

Can anyone out there give me some hints/tips/ideas for main meals that are satisfying and filling?? What works for all of you??

T.I.A xxx

I eat what I'd normally have say chicken & veggies, but make it with butternut squash chips. I find butternut squash is a brill filler for red days. What type of things do you like eating?

You could make shepherds pie with carrot & swede topping or swede chips.

I do mostly red days, dinners tend to be fish/chicken and veg, stirfry etc but I subsitute anything with carbs i.e. rice or pasta for Butternut Squash wedges or chips for example bolognese, curry etc... as above poster said ^ I also make the shepherds pie topped with the Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash (I actually prefer it to potato!) Try looking through some food diaries/recipes to get some ideas.

I've had quite a few Red days recently. Here are some of the meals I've had whilst on Red:

- SW chicken parmo with carrot "chips" and salad
- Warm chicken and bacon salad
- Chicken stir fry
- Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry (from the new Taste of Asia book)
- SW chicken kebab with carrot "chips", salad and a WW wholemeal pitta
- Liver and onions served with carrot and swede mash and lots of veggies
- WW wholemeal pitta stuffed with bacon and cheese
- Bacon, 2 x WW sausages, egg fried in Fry Light, mushrooms, onion and cherry tomatoes

Back