Extra Easy Red vs Green days

oasis6918

Gold Member
I'm currently about to complete week 2 of sw. The first week was just a 4 wk day, and I lost 2lb, this week I've had a baby shower and a party, although I didn't do to bad with food/drink but I wi tomorrow and so far have sts, which is fair enough even though I was good the rest of the week. However I've been doing a mix of ee and red but I've noticed a lot of people have bigger losses mixing ee and green - I know that doesn't mean I will.
But I just wondered how many of you lose better on green rather than red? x

I'm starting to think green days are better, the only thing is I'm not a huge fan of veg so I'm not sure how well it would work but I'll give it a go x

I started of doing SW on Extra Easy at my Consultants recommendation, however in those days I found it a bit of a struggle to get in the Superfree, so I natrually fell into red and green days and found my losses to be much the same, but I found the plan much easier.

I do mostly green days as I'm not a big meat eater, but I'd noticed a lot of people saying they had better losses on red days, so I tried a week of red days and actually had a smaller loss! Depends on the person really but green days work best for me.

In fact, apart from my first week, my best week for a loss (of 4.5lbs) was the week I had superspeed soup every day for lunch! :)

oasis6918 said:
I'm currently about to complete week 2 of sw. The first week was just a 4 wk day, and I lost 2lb, this week I've had a baby shower and a party, although I didn't do to bad with food/drink but I wi tomorrow and so far have sts, which is fair enough even though I was good the rest of the week. However I've been doing a mix of ee and red but I've noticed a lot of people have bigger losses mixing ee and green - I know that doesn't mean I will.

I just do ee and my losses are a lb a week when I average it over the time I've been on sw but I've had holidays and been off plan a few times so I'm happy with my 1lb average I've attempted green n red but I just find ee well easier to be honest as I don't have to weigh meat and pasta and there's very little faffing if my losses are slowing I up my superfree to half and that seems to work

I always do green because i'm vegetarian. I like having the extra HEx and not being tied to having a third superfree each meal, i usually do manage a third with most meals but its nice to be able to have egg and chips or something without needing superfree. I call those my stodgy comfort days!

Hi, I prefer Green because I don't eat meat, although I do eat fish. And I love pasta and rice. But recently I've been doing Extra Easy and find it suits me better. I certainly never feel hungry. My weight losses are small each week and I'm happy to lose weight that way. Since March this year I've gone from 12st to 10st 9lbs. My goal weight is 10st 2lbs so half a stone to go.
Good luck.

soapy x

when i did sw a few years ago red always worked best for me. 4 lb weekly losses were not unusual. i do ee nowadays

Back