Redhead - back on track to slimdom

redhead66 said:
And the Weightloss Fairy, she says..... 11lb in 6 days :eek:

I'm so chuffed, and did my CD waggle dance like a good un... much to the amusement of my CDC's young grandson LOL! For those of you old enough to remember the birthday bunny hops from Victoria Wood, I'm going to have a CD bunny waggle for every pound lost, so....
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Seriously, thank you so, so much to all you lovely ladies out there for talking me through this first week - each and every one of you is special :grouphugg:

Hope you're all having a good day, and I'll pop on for an update on you all later

Vicki xxx

Omg omg omg that is blooming amazing well done you!!!!! <polishes your halo>
P.s I can see ya butt wiggling from here!! :D
Xxxxxx

Thank you lovely ladies,

How have your days been? Not surprisingly mine has been pretty good, even when somebody totally screwed up some work I needed the smile didn't leave my face :D

I was going through my wardrobe getting clothes out to take with me for the weekend, and decided to have a try on session. I found a beautiful maxi dress I bought last summer and never got into... yes, one of those I'll diet into it buys :ashamed0005: I decided to try it on, thought it was still too tight, and only as I pulled it off again realised that I hadn't opened the zip LOL! Once I'd opened the zip and put it on again, it fits like a dream :D I'm hourglass shaped, well OK 24 hour glass shaped at present, and the dress has a proper waist etc, and it looks fab... very flattering. I even hunted out some 4" heels to wear with it on Saturday night instead of my usual flat ballet pumps. My OH will be so amazed because he's used to me wearing shape covering clothes and flats or trainers the whole time.

Time to catch up on everybody's diaries, and then get some ironing done while wearing a very fetching green facepack.

Have a good weekend everybody and I'll look forward to catching up with everybody after the weekend xx

Have a lovely weekend huni speak soon and congrats on the dress what an amazing feeling that must of been to realise what you did - forgot the zip indeed :D can't wait to hear what hubby says to you take care
Xxxx

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful news I am so happy for you, I am sat here smiling :D enjoy the feeling, have a great weekend. You Deserve it :happy096:

Thank you lovely ladies,

How have your days been? Not surprisingly mine has been pretty good, even when somebody totally screwed up some work I needed the smile didn't leave my face :D

I was going through my wardrobe getting clothes out to take with me for the weekend, and decided to have a try on session. I found a beautiful maxi dress I bought last summer and never got into... yes, one of those I'll diet into it buys :ashamed0005: I decided to try it on, thought it was still too tight, and only as I pulled it off again realised that I hadn't opened the zip LOL! Once I'd opened the zip and put it on again, it fits like a dream :D I'm hourglass shaped, well OK 24 hour glass shaped at present, and the dress has a proper waist etc, and it looks fab... very flattering. I even hunted out some 4" heels to wear with it on Saturday night instead of my usual flat ballet pumps. My OH will be so amazed because he's used to me wearing shape covering clothes and flats or trainers the whole time.

Time to catch up on everybody's diaries, and then get some ironing done while wearing a very fetching green facepack.

Have a good weekend everybody and I'll look forward to catching up with everybody after the weekend xx

You are going to look blooming stunning....hourglass is *the shape* and I can see your self-esteem is already starting to grow. Knock him dead.....and we want pics of the outfit :) xxxx

Hello and happy Wednesday to all you lovely ladies,

I'm back from my long weekend and have been catching up on your diaries to see how everybody is doing, so now it's time to get mine up to date too.

Well the time away was fab :D:D:D I'm absolutely knackered, lobster red (who forgot to take the suncream with us on Sunday :sigh:), and totally loved up :lilkiss: Oh, and raring to get back on the CD wagon.

My OH has been an complete sweetheart, and was verrrrry complimentary about my dress ;) He wants to know why I can't dress to show more of my shape off all the time now, but I'm not quite that confident yet... give me another coupld of stones off and I will though. I have to admit, I did feel amazing in it though :D

Now it's back to CD, and I can't wait. I'm at a work function tonight, so I'm allowing myself today as my last day of food, and then it's CD all the way from tomorrow. I said to my OH that by the time I see him next (11th June) I'll be 20lb lighter, so he's set me a challenge to lose the weight and then he'll buy me a Swarovski bracelet as my reward :D He knows that I'm soooo competitive that there's no way I won't have that bracelet LOL!

Anyway, think I'd better get back to work and I'll catch up more with everybody later xx

Woweeeee that will be amazing good luck on ya mini goal!!! Loving the bracelet looks gorgeous - just know you will manage it xxxx

What an inspirational up-date! Love it. Delighted you felt amazing....deservedly so cos you are :)

Good evening all you beautiful babes,

I'm home and shattered - it's been a long first day back at work, so it's lovely to come in, kick my shoes off and put my sloppy sweatpants on.

I've done something completely out of my comfort zone tonight on the way home... I've booked some classes at the gym. Yep, that's right... me in a gym LOL :eek: I've signed up to do Zumba, dancercise and aqua jog, which is supposed to burn loads of calories and give me incredible legs, but not put stress on my joints. I've not worn a swimming cossie in public for years, so I'm thinking maybe I should go with the Nigella burkini and balaclava look? That way I might be a bit less noticeable in the water :D I'm avoiding weights classes at present because the excess male hormones I have with PCOS mean that I bulk up very easily, and I want to look toned, curvy and sexy, not like an Eastern Bloc shotputter :sigh:

Tomorrow is my first day back on SS and I can't wait. I loved the feeling of being 12lb down, and can only imagine how amazing I'll feel when the lbs turn into stones. My OH thinks he's using psychology on me because he knows that there's no way I won't go all out to prove him wrong, lose my 20lb and claim my reward. We're both so competitive that last time we played Monopoly we ended up not speaking to 2 days afterwards LOL! Me? Well I'd got every intention of losing 20lb before he comes back, so if I can do it and get a lovely bangle thrown in as a reward, then Swarovski here I come..... ;)

Time to update my daily tracker with another column for exercise. OK, I admit it, I'm such a control freak that I have a tracker for every bit of food and drink that passes my lips every day. I know it's OTT, but it works for me and gives me a record of what I did when I got the best losses.

Here's wishing everybody a great day tomorrow, and if its WI day for you, then a specially supa dupa day :D

Vicki xx

Another grand step forward Vicki (or should I say several??)

The gym is an excellent idea- if you are anything like me the structure of classes will really help you to maintain levels of motivation. I have been a gym member for over a year now and attended regularly (apart from a six week stint when I was busy and fed up)....I never do a programme, only classes.

That is really interesting about PCOS....because I don't lay down muscle at all. May be that I don't have it after all :)

Thanks Vicki xxx

You go girl! I so want to do zumba and just exercise classes in general but I found that since I had to change jobs and travel 1.5-2 hrs to get home I just am too tired and hungry to even think about going to the gym :( Anyway, good luck for your first SS day and exercise programme, you're gonna be fab! Those 20lbs won't know what hit them :D

A friend sent me a card with this message...

"What we are today is result of our own past actions;
Whatever we wish to be in future depends on our present actions;
Decide how you have to act now.
We are responsible for what we are, whatever we wish ourselves to be.
We have the power to make ourselves."

Promise to post more tomorrow xxx

redhead66 said:
A friend sent me a card with this message...

"What we are today is result of our own past actions;
Whatever we wish to be in future depends on our present actions;
Decide how you have to act now.
We are responsible for what we are, whatever we wish ourselves to be.
We have the power to make ourselves."

Promise to post more tomorrow xxx

So true! Hope your doing well xx

Hello my lovelies,

Long time no speak. I haven't been on here in weeks, so I'm just catching up on everybody's diaries. So how are all you lovely ladies getting on?

Well it's been a turbulent time since I last posted - relationship breakup, getting back together, hurting my back again and interviews to change my job. Oh, and not sticking to CD at all :ashamed0005:

Tomorrow's my first day back on SS, and I know that I've put every lb back on that I lost.... plus a bit more too. I'm dreading getting onto the scales in the morning, but it has to be done. I have a couple of weeks of packs to get me started, then I'll got back to my CDC once I've kicked my losses in again.

Anyhow, I'll post more once I've weighed myself in the morning. Have a great weekend everybody, even if the weather is rubbish.

V xx

Good morning,

Well I bit the bullet at stepped on the scales this morning... and I'm now thoroughly depressed. Not only have I regained the weight I lost before, I've added another 4lb for good measure.

This is the heaviest I've ever been, and I'm not accepting that the rest of my life is going to be ruled by the scales, or how my clothes (don't) fit. It's time for me to stop making excuses and get my lard arse into gear once and for all. I'm furious with myself for letting it get to this, but it has, it's my fault, and it's down to me to do something about it :mad:

I'm setting myself a 12 week challenge to lose 3 stones and at least 2 dress sizes because in 12 weeks we're going to Manchester to the rugby final in a private box, organised by my OH's employer. I've never met some of his colleagues, and I'm determined that the lasting memory of me won't be the huge woman who couldn't fit comfortably into her seat at the match.

I've just made my maple porridge... I put it into a deep bowl, but still it escaped over the top. I'm not letting any of it go though, so I scraped it back in - my microwave is clean, so it's not as yukky as it sounds! :D I've got to say that it's a bit like tasty pebbledash. Does anybody have any good porridge tips please?

Righto, time for the porridge and another glass of water. How I'd forgotten about the regular loo trips LOL ;)

Catch up more later xx

Good luck! I can't eat the maple porridge, the consistency is foul. The apple and cinamon one is ok, getting a bit sick of it now but i actively enjoyed it for about the first 10 times.

Back