RedRoses weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by RedRose, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. RedRose

RedRose Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Today is day one. It's been more emotional that anything else, I suppose this decision has been a long time coming but today I feel like im really going to do this. I am 28 nearly 29 and I don't want to spend the last year of my 20's miserable plus there is health issues there is a history of strokes in my family so if I want to see my children grow up I really have to get my butt into gear. Today I have eaten quite well, I had a slice of toast with fresh orange for breakfast a sandwich for lunch and beans on toast for tea, with an apple for a snack. I don't have any urges to snack or binge on rubbish but the first day is the easiest.

It's my daughters christening in October and my first goal is to lose a stone by then.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. banglesforme

banglesforme Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Well done Red Rose. I know from past experience that after a few days it becomes second nature and you want to keep going. Keep your eye on your goal.

4. glitteringgem

glitteringgem Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Keep your goal in mind when you feel the urge to reach for a snack and ask yourself whether you really want it or you want to feel slim at your daughters christening.

Good luck with day 2 and the weekend (I find this the hardest time).

Gem x

5. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

Hello and good luck. Are you following a particular plan or just trying to cut down and eat sensibly?

6. RedRose

RedRose Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    I am going to try and do a calorie controlled diet as my biggest reason for weight gain is eating to much and not doing any exercise. I am an asthmatic so at the moment exercising vigorously isn't an option as the increased weight has made my asthma worse, I have bought a stepper and a gym ball and I am going to aim to do go for a walk for at least 60minute) since I had my first daughter in 2005 so I plenty of time I just have to fit it in around my 3 year old and 12mth old little girl.

7. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Best of luck Red Rose! :)

8. John_T

John_T Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight To Go
    You have past the first hurdle by starting, well done Red Rose

Last edited: 31 August 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.