Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

RedRoses weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by RedRose, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. RedRose

RedRose Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Today is day one. It's been more emotional that anything else, I suppose this decision has been a long time coming but today I feel like im really going to do this. I am 28 nearly 29 and I don't want to spend the last year of my 20's miserable plus there is health issues there is a history of strokes in my family so if I want to see my children grow up I really have to get my butt into gear. Today I have eaten quite well, I had a slice of toast with fresh orange for breakfast a sandwich for lunch and beans on toast for tea, with an apple for a snack. I don't have any urges to snack or binge on rubbish but the first day is the easiest.

It's my daughters christening in October and my first goal is to lose a stone by then.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. banglesforme

banglesforme Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Well done Red Rose. I know from past experience that after a few days it becomes second nature and you want to keep going. Keep your eye on your goal.

4. glitteringgem

glitteringgem Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Keep your goal in mind when you feel the urge to reach for a snack and ask yourself whether you really want it or you want to feel slim at your daughters christening.

Good luck with day 2 and the weekend (I find this the hardest time).

Gem x

5. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

Hello and good luck. Are you following a particular plan or just trying to cut down and eat sensibly?

6. RedRose

RedRose Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    I am going to try and do a calorie controlled diet as my biggest reason for weight gain is eating to much and not doing any exercise. I am an asthmatic so at the moment exercising vigorously isn't an option as the increased weight has made my asthma worse, I have bought a stepper and a gym ball and I am going to aim to do go for a walk for at least 60minute) since I had my first daughter in 2005 so I plenty of time I just have to fit it in around my 3 year old and 12mth old little girl.

7. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Best of luck Red Rose! :)

8. John_T

John_T Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight To Go
    You have past the first hurdle by starting, well done Red Rose

Last edited: 31 August 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.