RedRoses weight loss diary

RedRose

Today is day one. It's been more emotional that anything else, I suppose this decision has been a long time coming but today I feel like im really going to do this. I am 28 nearly 29 and I don't want to spend the last year of my 20's miserable plus there is health issues there is a history of strokes in my family so if I want to see my children grow up I really have to get my butt into gear. Today I have eaten quite well, I had a slice of toast with fresh orange for breakfast a sandwich for lunch and beans on toast for tea, with an apple for a snack. I don't have any urges to snack or binge on rubbish but the first day is the easiest.

It's my daughters christening in October and my first goal is to lose a stone by then.

Well done Red Rose. I know from past experience that after a few days it becomes second nature and you want to keep going. Keep your eye on your goal.

Keep your goal in mind when you feel the urge to reach for a snack and ask yourself whether you really want it or you want to feel slim at your daughters christening.

Good luck with day 2 and the weekend (I find this the hardest time).

Gem x

I am going to try and do a calorie controlled diet as my biggest reason for weight gain is eating to much and not doing any exercise. I am an asthmatic so at the moment exercising vigorously isn't an option as the increased weight has made my asthma worse, I have bought a stepper and a gym ball and I am going to aim to do go for a walk for at least 60minute) since I had my first daughter in 2005 so I plenty of time I just have to fit it in around my 3 year old and 12mth old little girl.

You have past the first hurdle by starting, well done Red Rose

Last edited:
Back