Reducing my Syns a little

Thank you everyone! I'm going to stick with the 15 this week and see what happens when I get weighed later this week.
You're all brilliant.xx

The syns make the difference between a normal healthy plan and a diet....SW pride themselves that this is not a diet. When we can use our syns for anything from gravy to chocolate to crisps it allows us the flexibility and were far less likely to feel the need to break the plan and binge because we feel deprived.
Enjoy the Syns your allowed.

Claire
x

That would be syn's .... I actually believe that you need the syns to enjoy and assist you on the plan. I feel if that you are 100% with what you record in regard to your daily intake, the syns actually do play a huge part in that.

One of the posters said that they have no syns... well to actually have no syns is very very hard. Many SW members tend to guess amounts and , pick bits a pieces through the day ( especially if they have children) also not thinking about the quality of the food , especially meat. ie lean mince ! well it should be extra lean or its syn'd, sausages are normally syn'd even the low low ones, not trimming the fat/skin off meat.

Phil x

Phil x

Listen to Phil...he's a wise old codger!!! ;)

Phil is indeed wise! Not sure about the old codger bit tho :p
Wish I had of lost more this week, but never mind, at least it's an actual loss!
I only really do green days btw coz I'm a fake veggie and only eat fish every now and then and birdies only very occasionally. Quorn all the way for me most of the time :)
Fingers crossed for this week eh?!
Kelly.x

Back