1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Reductil

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by carlos, 31 October 2009 Social URL.

1. carlos

carlos Well-Known Member

thanks for all your comments on reductil
    Its just that I did the lipotrim and when I came off it I put on 4lbs the first week then I held my weight for months and now I have put on another 6 lbs I am just a food addict and thought reductil would help me curb my appetite. I can do TFR no problem its when I come off it I cant maintain it. I am like an alcholic first tast of wine comes and I have no control

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

Think that's a problem for a lot of people and I know it's one that worries me.
    I just hope that the time I spend on TFR will allow me to think about my habbits and that I'll end up at a weight I do not want to move from.

It's like any diet, when you stop, you return to bad habits - I think I will try and follow a guide like SW or WW when I finish, not to lose weight but to healthy eat - it's all about re-education now

4. carlos

carlos Well-Known Member

I never thought I would be in this situation ever again
    I was so focused when I was on Lipotrim, I did out a food chart as to what I would eat
    i did a shoppping chart so I would'nt be tempted to buy the wrong things so I cant believe I am at this stage. I wish I could get as focused as I had been