REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Wow...thank u ladies i forgot how much difference u ladies make. I went to my gp today who said i was highly stressedand need ro learn to relax my mind...how do i do this...came home cried n felt better n thought abt it.

I need to work on my mind n my PMA which is constant downer lately miscarriages n then the job issues. I finally feel free of one of them the job...have interviews next week hope something else comes up. Im sleeping day n night

Havent been to the loo...was never constipated the first time...bit confused...
Right today !!
B 5 eggwhite omlette n tea
L one salmon fillet baked
One boiled egg
4 chicken legs
Yoghurt
Lots of water
Oat bran gallet

Weight today 70.7 lol

And wait for it...22 laps in one hour at the swimming pool

Felt so tired had to stop every lap....caughta glimpse of me coming out of pool i felt sick ...fat flabby n loose skinned. Only thing normal is the boobs although too big...

Sorryabout the essay ladies

N thank u all....

PMA!! fantastic! you went swimming!! Keep it up hun, if you feel better on the inside you deffo feel better looking at the outside, well done on the swim xx

PMA!! fantastic! you went swimming!! Keep it up hun, if you feel better on the inside you deffo feel better looking at the outside, well done on the swim xx

Thanku x
Is it normal to be so constipagex should I take a senna?

rhubarb helps with the constipation once out of attack. as has been said PMA is a fantastic tool. Your sleeping probs because of a little depression. which is understandable but relax....
The first thing Reena is control the things you can atm which is you diet, keep posting your menus and we will help and support you on your journey, so remember YOU CAN do this don't put negative thoughts in your head
The second thing is your interview, do your best , be positive and keep your head up. Confidence, Confidence, Confidence.
and thirdly is back to the first step. Lets get this weight off and show them doctors your ready for your treatment....
Reena today is another day come on hear and do so PMA......It will make such a difference to your day

Hi DAY 3

Yes you are all right. Im going to try really hard to fix my pma...

Will go swimming today again. Will go for a bootfair walk about sunday and will go yoga on tuesday to center myself...

This morning weigh in 69.5 kg so the scale has moved in the right direction thank god needed that factual reassurance.

Had bacon n egg breakfast will do proper update at end of the day...knlwing me thinking doing are v different.

Positive thoughts,tell yourself that you will do it, you can do and then it becomes i am doing it!! YAY!

Have a wonderful day xx

Right so i have actually sorted out my signiture...some how made me feel more committed. I hope 60kg is achieveable. havent been that weight in three years.

The scales are moving just hope they keep moving downwards !!!

XXXXX

Day three weight 69.5 kg
B 2 eggs n 4 rasher bacon
L salmon fillet one boiled egg
D sirloin steak with onion
Yoghurt

Is this enough...im not enjoying the galletes at all. Only got tmrw to go on attack

try the muffins flavoured with vanilla or lemon or the rhubarb bars to have the oat bran each day, menus looking good but if your still hungry maybe have 2 salmon fillets or add a few prawns with it, there are some fab recipes for salmon on here. x

Hi cpl im not hungry at all im v bloated n constipated taken two senna hope it works. Feel lethargic n have headahe constantly since starting diet. Weighed myself just now and its 71 kg so must be alot of poo stuck somewhere

Oh poor you!! you must do the oatbran to keep you going, i found sugar free sweets work too, but dont take too many as they give you tummy ache. Up your fluid intake if all else fails then go for the senna.

I have the oatbran as porridge, muffins or rhubarb bars every day and i have 1.5 to 2 litres of fluids a day and i seem to be ok. I used to suffer terribly with IBS but since i knocked the carbs off i dont have any problems. Hope you get sorted hun. Collette x

In agony at 5 am ibs flare up MAJOR
Been sat in loo since 5 am on n off ibs is really painful at times. Took two senna last night n its worked

I was so scared not sure what happened. Painful cramps followed by normol stool followed by loads of diarhea I was sweating so bad. Mg husband said id gone completely white n was gona call ambulamce. I felt so faint n had to lie down. Benn goinv all morning.

Gut feels emptier but v sore. Mak my hubby gavr me a well needed glass of lucozade I drank it. Iv just had a quarter of a dry toast.

Diet down the flaming pan im upset aboug this. So much harder for me the second time. Got interview tomorrow. Csnt afford to be Ill.

What should I do know...ehat shoild I eay...? Two mouthfulls of bread n im ready for lok again. Just neef to b well for tomorrow.

Please help ladies....
Just weighed in at 68.9 kg massive drop not suprised with rhe amount that came out. Gona av a dry toast see if it atays in...what do u think but need to carry on witj diet

Last edited:
If Dukan is making you feel this bad maybe u should consider slimming world red days its sort of low carb it may suit you better with your Ibs. Have a look at the SW section see what you think?

Sounds like the senna did the trick though, on the occasions I've used it I've had similar results to what you described x

Thanks col
Ive taken tbe day off today...had a whole lemon squeezed into an indian drink...indian lemonade.
Had half a double decker had a tuna sandwich....

Tummy is gurgling but no more explosions. After interview tomorrow i will do two pp n then get on track.

I came bk from egypt with a tummy bug n had ibs flare up...last time i did diet i was fine ibs was at bay too...

Right due to my crazy ibs im going to restart my diet AGAIN at some point this week. Iv had two days off n weighed in at 71 kg this morning. Tummy is distended got asked how many weeks til I deliver today. I do look awful n its prob gas....im feeling real rubbish about myself...

When shall I restart n how long to do the attack....im still extremely constipated. ..can I hav rubarb on atrack

Pls help ladies need a push no a shov in the right direction

I kno I can get the right help here.
Interview went ok not grt as pain of ibs n gut rumbling. Was horrible...

The book apparently says says no to rhubarb on attack, but i have it but only 100g, maybe go straight to the cruise alternate days and youll be better. xx

Im back day one done woo hooo new diary started

IVE LOST 5.3 llbs on ATTACK ROUND 2

Back