REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

weigh in 71.8kg.

food diary
six egg ham not chilli omlette coffee
Tea salmon not quark gallette
Few prawns
Dinner undecided

Hi ladies

Todaysw
Weigh in was really motivating 71.8kg I've struggled to eat today...been really light headed not tired...been quite energetic until now.
Sidid I was meant to do 7 days but ichanged my two to a bit higher so only do 6 days on attack.
My hubby is already pv today..he only has 8 kg to lose...I'm missing my veggies...not salads but not long to gonow...

My mathematics is rubbish but I think ive lost three llbs

Feel cold too....it's quite expensive considering both of us are on it now make eats sooooo much.

Thank you so much for all your support network kind words ladies...means so much

I so want to be face down in cakes and biscuits and bread ....but like you say nothing tastes as good as being slim xxxxxxx

This is the first time I've ever dieters I've always been lucky to eat like a pig not never put on an ounce...the twin miscarriage not ectopic has changed my face not belly not boobs...I feel sick looking at me...

Finaly it might go away. I'm surprised ive not given in yet. and its down to all of u...I nearly threw in towel last night x

Where does the weight fall of from most nights first..?

Hope fat loss is from my five chins not belly....I quite like my bum not boobs...clothes feel same tho

You've lost just over 3.5lbs

1kg = 2.3lbs

You're doing great, stick at it!

questions...
Cruise starts on Tuesday next week for me...do I eat vegetables on top of the amount of meats I've been eating or just as much as I want...

Do I have to eat veg with every meal and snack

Do I have to eat protein and veg together every time I eat

Can I eat okra...lady fingers..?

Thanks ladies.. I had massive steak and onions just now for dinner delicious!!!

Last edited:
questions...
Cruise starts on Tuesday next week for me...do I eat vegetables ontology of the amount of meats I've been eating or just as much as I want...
Do I have to eat veg with every meal and snack
Do I have to eat protein not veg together every time I eat
Can I eat okra...lady fingers..?

Thanks ladies...psychology I had massive steak not onions just now delicious!!!

Should some of your "not"s be "and"s??

Yes sorry about that p.i haven't quite worked out My new blackberry playbook bought especially to communicate with u guys...keeps typing and and not mixed up

Day 5 weigh in.... 71.7 kg... Only two ounces from yesterday is this normal...?
Didn't or couldn't sleep all night yesterday :(

Morning Reena, Stop stressing with the scales\if you can carry on with your attack and don't weigh again till your first day of cruise. It might be help. When you get to cruise your plate should always be 2/3rds meat or fish and 1/3rd veg and yes you can have veg at every meal on a pv day. okra should be fine. Look at your first min goal of gym membership your nearly there xxx

Morning Reena, Stop stressing with the scales\if you can carry on with your attack and don't weigh again till your first day of cruise. It might be help. When you get to cruise your plate should always be 2/3rds meat or fish and 1/3rd veg and yes you can have veg at every meal on a pv day. okra should be fine. Look at your first min goal of gym membership your nearly there xxx

What she said! ^^^

It'll all work out just fine!

Thank u

Food diary
B 5 egg omlette with onions n prawn coffee
S gallete with quark n salmon
L 2boiled eggs
D half a roasted chicken

Full to the brim already...looking fwd to cruising on tuesday
Desperate for a box of biscuits...i was cleaning out my larder and found it n was soooo tempted thank god for the hubby distracting me i almost openend jt...

On the off chance jf i did become gluton again and actually did it...wud i have to restart the attack?
I know i wudnt stop at a biscuit but a box maybe im uncontollable that way

Reena step away from the biscuits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Jo said xxx and if you slip.....AND YOU WON'T put it behind you and carry on.

Hubby left a note on biscuit tin....u touch these ur in big trouble lol...

I wont well i will atleadt try i jusy csnt get my head round how child like im being randomly.
I will try my best not to cos i kno i wnt b able to stop at one biscuit.
I have 127 days on cruise thats a lit of weeks to b this good n rigid with myself.
Hope il grt thru...
The end is nigh for attack. Veggies kn 48 hrs yum yum lettuce n tom n cucumber here i come...xxxxx
Il save my lapse for the cruise days

Hi Reena.. well done for surviving attack and doing so well! :)
My first day starts tomorrow, cant wait to see how attack affects the scales this time next week :)
Have you found the diet manageable?... I really want this diet to be my last, just slightly worried that I will miss all the naughty foods too much!

Amy
x

Well done for resisting the biccis ... It gets easier

Sounds like your getting there, when you go into ketosis you wont want to eat the biscuits, gets much easier x

How do u get in ketosis and how will i know when it happens

Im.not constipated at all and im.on day six attack

Amy its manageablr trust me. Im a real junkie on sweet things...but this is my first ever diet after losing my twins...so got preg weifht to lose abt three stone which most has to be flaming junk i shove down my pie hole. Im not one for portion control.

Feel miserable enough to do somink abt it.

Hopebthe next few weeks go quick and i can see a diff in my body if i dont on scales. I need that for motivayion im a right misery guts lately. I guess im.slightly depressed after losing my babies about few week ago.
I hope i learn to love myself in thia process and stop being ao hard on myself and give myself a chance before i decise ive failed xxx

Back