REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Thanks everyone...il know to trust you guys next time.
Its not as much as id hoped for but its something and in the right direction...atleast im not putting on.
Maybe il see a big drop in the next few weeks...
My usual diet was a couple of litres of full sugar coke
Two or three choc bars
Packet of biscuit with every cuppa cud be three or four a day
Proper three course indian meal with half a cheesecake or trifle from asda
Real gluton

Comfort eater during my miscarriage...last six months av been depressing..time for the new me...workin progress

[FONT=Fixedsy[COLOR="#A9A9A9"][/COLOR]s][/FONT] 7 DAYS ATTACK FINISHED TOTAL WEIGHT LOST IN ATTACK 5.3 LLBS

TODAY IS THE START OF PV WOOP WOOP
After all that excitement i now dont no what to eat...made a chicken salad for lunch and have my ham n quark gallete am working 10-6 today so gona be hard to keep up with food and drink.

Onwards and downwards and agajn thanks to the Dukan Goddesses that help me so much.
Clothes dont feel any loser but bra feels a little loose...x
Hubby not pleased with that one hahaha...!!

Have a wonderful day and il speak to u all later this eve.

Good advice from someone who knows too well what your going through xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reena the loss in attack was fab and all the worrying for nothing xxx how was the salad ???????

Thanks P
Sid it was horrible
I didnt enjoy today apart from a few tomato i had
Everything tasted horrible without salad cream boring n bland...any ideas ...?
What does a typical day of pv look like for u ?
I cant eat not hungry at all avent even eaten my gallet yet

Dukan mayo on your salad, or natural yoghurt with garlic, herbs or balsamic vinaigrette...........

I didn't enjoy my first PV day either. My salad was dry and boring. My second PV day I bought the sweet and crisp salad, the one that's iceberg lettuce with bits of carrot, cabbage and peppers in it and it was so much nicer.

NEonic - Hi thanks for visitng my diary...i think we started on same day...? I made a nice salad with lettuce tomato and cucumber celery peppers just how i always have it but without hte salad cream it just was unbearable. I was at work and everyone said i was eating rabbit food didnt help but i was fine i also added chicken chunks to it...i hardly ate today am just little congested nad very full

Sid - can i start using the caramel and coconut flavourings now in muffins...am bored of the panckae gallete i only managed half of it today - not good i think i am in a stressful call centre with barely enough time to eat etc ...muffins will be easier to cook and eat at work

P - have i added you on my facebook ?

Ladies feel free to add me too x

Im stuck at 71 kg the last few days...
I had a skinny costa lTte with a caramel sugar free syrup
I know realise its still 15.2 g crbs
I suppose this izant allowed

Can somekne pleSe help me on this. Where can i got for a coffee whats allowed n what isant
Also where can i go out for a meal

Would toby carvery be allowed im in cruise ...

Please help ladies...ps glad no one noticed i havent posted in two days x well nearly

ooooo but we did lol I was just about to write on your diary when you updated. Cant help you with your coffee but eating out on cruise is easy if you stick to chicken and salad and ask them to hold the dressing. and yeah get some flavorings added to the muffins yhey become addictive xxx

Reena Ill add you to my fb but I'm a very boring friend xxx

Im stuck at 71 kg the last few days...
I had a skinny costa lTte with a caramel sugar free syrup
I know realise its still 15.2 g crbs
I suppose this izant allowed

Can somekne pleSe help me on this. Where can i got for a coffee whats allowed n what isant
Also where can i go out for a meal

Would toby carvery be allowed im in cruise ...

Please help ladies...ps glad no one noticed i havent posted in two days x well nearly

Hi Reena

You're coffee is fine! Stop stressing, missus :D

You're not going to lose your weight overnight, darling, so relax and enjoy the Cruise :D

P x

Has your love of veg returned now your on cruise? I loved veg before Dukan but now a ADORE veg xxx

Im really struggling if im honest.
Veg days i had salad only with my meats...
Ive got bored of my usual beef patti n tandoori chicken...
Im looking for new reciepes but im now back at work in a job thats extremely demanding on elevan hour days n on my day off i feel awful n just wana sleep. I still havent done any walking
Dont have time or will

I think im depressed...will go see my gp
So can i go have a sinny latte with no sugar caramel flavouring even tho ig has all them carbs at costa ? il b there everyday if i can x

Reena great idea to go see doctors with depression sooner is better. Difficult time for you keep your chin up. And have any coffee you want it wont make that much difference unless you were to have a one every hour with everything included. Check out the recipe thread for ideas xxx

Back