REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Remember our mind plays games with us and we dont always see the changes in ourselves. Trust the scales and the tape measure. If you feel bloated see if theres a pattern as a veg could be disagreeing with you xxx

Thank u ladies...

My skins broken into some serious spots and they hurt on my face went to see gp she thinks its ovulation so rise in progesterone so this will affect me...

Still 8 llbs gone ...why dont my clothes feel loser...no ones mentioned me looking smaller etc...infact tummy looks bigger than ever...?

I agree with what sididd has already said, drinking plenty of water will help your skin breaking out.
Concentrate on the positives you have lost 8lbs, just keep on going x

Thanks sid...made cauliflowwr soup yummy x

Water intake been mediocre ...five days off nakered...gna end up cooking all day again tomorow

Will monitor water ...

Reena I know you can get spots with your disorder but myself and a few others at the start of Dukan had spots to. They soon went and know apart from my skin been as dry as a bone atm with th weather its never been as clear. I think its like a detox and all the badness coming out of our skins lol well thats my theory xxx have a good Dukan Saturday xxx

Hi sid ive never had a spot or pimple on my face before...ive nit suffered with that with pcos either gp sId its ovulation sign....
Px yes its good but until im low sixties its not real....been reading alot of negative press on dukan lately...weightloss is hard work...i want to get preg asap so am i ok to b on this cutting out food groups...il b on cruise for months yet.

Missing my friut n rice n chappati now

Arggghhhh
Made merringue...n lemon curd n butternut sq soup...that was some serious work...dnt like it tooo sweet for me
Also made quicbe without crust...and some more muffins....first day off n cooking cooking cookinh....

Made a choclate pudding too was disgusting.

Midweek weigh in tomorow...

Good luck with the weigh in Reena xxx

69.3 kg. Unofficial weigh in is nice.....

Think im getting a cold nothing tastes good. Been a whike since i had a cold.

Got the tape measure out today and all measures are the same...confused.com

Oh well...nice to be under 70 on scale....hope it carries on downwards...started taking pregnacare preconception tablets today hope it wont Ffect me weight loss

Any one with any advice...? Pray for me ladies....i sooooooo wana baby....only part missing in my life my own child....

Xxxxx feeling hopeful

Ps that lemon curd is addictive...is it unlimitedly ok...?

It's not unlimited as there are tolerated items in it and lemon is really only supposed to be used in tiny amounts for seasoning as its a fruit

Wishing you luck and hope you pregnant v v soon xxx

help
I have just done something glutonous and disguzting.
We had unexpected guests and i was good really good until they left and hubby went out for ten mins...i ate the whole lot...now what?????

-i feel sick....god knows how many calories this is...i havent eaten anyting all day been feeling miserable and depressed and this was the icicng on the cake....

I ATE the WHOLE. LoT

Should i do an extra pp day or start over or...?

Im on pp tomrow anyway ....pls help i wont sleep til i get advice....

Im ashamed of myself one or two bizcuit maybe forgiveable but the whole box.... Sad times
IMG_00000004.jpg

Feel so sick...

Reena

We've all done it, love. Put it behind you and don't look back.

Straight back on the Dukan wagon with business as usual. No need to start again.

P x

Pol are u sure it wasnt one bisciit is was about fort.

Ive got massive headache. I actually thrww up last night...feel tired n miserable

Ive had breakfast but im so hungry must be sugar thing from.biscuits...

Pol are u sure i sont nred to do an extra day

My first day on Dukan - been reading all the threads and they're great! Fingers crossed this will work for me :) Have heard great things about it and my Mam has done it and has done really well on it. Sick of yo yo dieting - just want to loose the weight and keep it off for good!!!:)

Thanks pol

And welcome u will do great...if my weight can come off ..starting too then anyone can.. Xx

I dnt even do any walking but its working...xx

Back