REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Super tonic..... I do still zero exercise....it will change...my hair is thick and long down to me bum so swimming is out of the question till warmer days....I don't get time to wLk anywhere as my shifts are so long I find at 9 pm....

I need to start moving my button more...will start zumba on my wii when I can find the motivation

Today's menu....
6 egg omlette with onion not tomato coffeee
Service 4 boiled eggs with 3 cherry tom water
Chicken breast with homemade tomato not basil soup not salad spinach not lettuce not cucumber not onions
Half swiss roll made from dukan book was horrible
Water...One green tea got about another glass of water to go....

Weighed in at least 70 this morning.....was 70.9 yday...don't understand what is going on with that...not excited just incase I'm baking up to 71 again tmrw....Thank again for all ur support ladies

Ha ha ha love the move your button more!! Dont you just love predictive text!

Are you drinking enough Reena? You have to drink plenty to help with the fat burning and flushing out of the byproducts of ketotsis.

I'm doing my litre and a half in tea alone
PP day today

Weigh in is 70 today....will be cooking muffins for first time today....been a nightmare trying to find wheatbran

Happy Sundays everyone

Happy Sunday Reena xxx

Sidd which recieope do u use I cant find it on the threads....can u repost on my diary....just made them from a recipe on the recipe thread and they rose but now flat...look unappetizing....not good....I eat with my eyes...lol

Pls repost for me....

How do I post a pic up u can see how bad they r

IMG_00000002.jpg

The recipe I use is
2 Eggs
5 tbsp yoghurt
5 tbsp sweetner
1 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp oat bran
2 tbsp wheat bran
flavourings of choice
180 for 20 to 25 mins leave in the silicone tray for a few mins then onto a baking tray xxx

Right the atrocious looking tray of toffeee muffins....look awful don't even want taste em
Swiss rolls made from book strawberry flavour and one lemon
Tuna fish cakes...just experimenting wo them
And stacks of soup....
Pls help with muffins guys......need them risen not substantial....tasty too...don't have silicon stuff so using normal things

Sidd do ur muffins look as bad as mine

`hahahahahahaha sorry to laugh all your other food looks great lol try again with the muffins if you have enough ingredients xxx my first couple of attemts we not much better these are mine

ForumRunner_20130120_152954.png

But i've been making them every other day for a year xxx

Ive just made a new batch and just thought I use a electic whisk???? dont know if you do????

have a electric whisk but I just beat by hand as I didn't have recipe direction to follow....

Anyhow they in oven and they made four for me....will post pic ASAP.

If they are too wet they sink and go a bit soggy in the middle, its a bit of trial and error, i have had may fair share of soggy muffins too, i just reduced the yogurt a little. x

IMG_00000003.jpgMiles better....tasty too orange flavour....need to order choc flavoring still x yumm. Thanks side new more recipes ur good...I got a mean sweet tooth x

Fantastic, I make mine into 6 and have three a day. Have you tried the sugar free jelly then when its nearly set add natural yoghurt its so like moouse and yummy and sweet. Also for a sweet fix I love lemon muffins with the lemon curd smothered on the top mmmmmm

I need to buy silicone tray...they've stuck to the paper again.

I havent which jelly is okay in cruise any brand in particular which store?

Sidd can u put pics up please xx

Thanks collete I did get the first recipe from dukan thread alongside others spent two days making random things...most of them not great m exhausted...
I need to be careful as reservation lovely sweet things are filling me up and he danger is I won't et enough meat.

Hartleys sugar free jelly sorry I have no pics of the moouse or the lemon curd on the muffins xxx

Thanks collete I did get the first recipe from dukan thread alongside others spent two days making random things...most of them not great m exhausted...
I need to be careful as reservation lovely sweet things are filling me up and he danger is I won't et enough meat.

I know that feeling too lol

Muffins are one of the best things about dukan!! Im sure you'll love em xx i have muffins every day and would never have got to target without them!! I never have mine in the morning tho, the earliest I have them is mid afternoon with a coffee - I find if I have them in a morning I'm wanting some more in the afternoon!! :) enjoy x

Back