REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

MY CURRENT PROFILE PIC is from my honeymoon - when i felt sexy and confident in a bikini smaller than small.

i was 63kg here so im going to use this to boot myself up the bottom to motivate me !!

reena, now you havent had a kick out of eating the cake, you know your not missing anything so come on lass, between now and your sister birthday lets see how mich you can loose xxx well done xxx

siddid abso bloody lutely !!!!!
*********************************there really was no pleasure in that***********************
what was i so excited about !!! Next time i want cake i will read this

love ,love love your new found determination xxxx its what you need to succeed. :D

love ,love love your new found determination xxxx its what you need to succeed. :D

Reena have you got the book? I would recommend you have get it. Its great when you're wavering and loss of recipes and tips in there. You can also see on there what the later stages of the diet entail. You will have to make permanent changes to your diet unless you want to put it back on and we all know how bad yoyo dieting is! But you can reintroduce lots of food! Get the book its a must read!

Hi jelliebabe i do have the book havent read next part as i have months on cruise got two stone to go..will pick it up againthank u xx

Reena do u think dukan is for you? The only reason I ask is because there's a girl at my work who sounded just like u on dukan and has since switched to SW and is loosing weight
It's not for everyone so if you don't think u can sustain it all the way through then maybe look at something where u can eat abit more of what u want
No plan will work if you don't see it working for the long haul! I slip all the time when I'm stressed but I know I will always go back to dukan and stay on it for ever now
Just my advice anyway but I hope u manage to get a grip of something

Thabks laura but considering im 32 and have never dieted before in my life and always eaten what i want when i want without consequence i think im actuallybdoing really well.

The weight im trying to shift is from my miscarriages that i nver corected and went into a downer with.

Ive been on this diet five weeks and lost 11.2 llbs just shy of a stone and thats with cheating so i think im doing just fabulous.
Lots of birthdays this week so had me on a downer not being free to eat as i like. Every week has been a loss no matter how big or small.

I think i just need motuvating when im down which isant teuly a diet reflection but more of a i only lost my babies 6 weeks ago.

Thanks for the suggestion. Truth is im a size 14 and not toooo unhappy with my body i guess or id really work hard for a great supermodel.figure. The weight so far has fallen off my bum.n boobs making my prob spot even worse MY BELLY

thanks for ur suggeation hin but changing diet may just make it worse. Ive got to do atleast three months on this to see where it Takes me x

Ps laura...we got same weight left to lose....so hopefuly not to far from tw

For a day...? Come on gurl u gona get there and stay there this time....woop woop

Now u know u can get there this time u gna aim to stay there xx

Should we buy a toy poodle ????

Have you not bought it????? thought youd bought it for you hubbys birthday xxx

Mums bought two one for her n one for my sister asked me if i want one im thinking no because im not in i do twelve hour days every week so hed be alone forbthat time n i dont think thats fair to him
Hubby thinks iyl do me good n i shud levae my job.
He wud like one but i know id have to look after it

Dont think itsva good idea

Feeling very bloated havent drank much water or eaten much in last few days.

Breakfast skipped was late tea at work
Mid morn tea and muffins
Lunch two small chicken breast
Snack jelly
Snack two chicken drunatick
Dinner 3 egg omlete tea

Not good just weighed me and 69.8 ouch and ive been so good this week....well only saturay yet i guess

Roll on wefnesday

Xx

your mums right its not fair xxx and yes wait till weigh day for results xxx Renna your doing great stop being your worst critic you loose regular xxx

Mum thinks i shud get a puppy its me who doesnt think its right time although id love tje company

Yes have loat weekly so far when ive been good and bad...but do feel bloated....must b water as not drank no where near the amount im meant to

Why don't you take their dogs for a walk? That way you get to play with them but you don't have the hassle and the tie and you can give them back at the end. Think you're right not fair on dog to leave alone all day, he would get bored and lonely. But you don't sound as if you enjoy your job that much, can you not go part time or get something less stressful?

Hey supertonic. My families live over 200 miles away so not easy to see them manage a couple of trips a uear.
Yep my job isant the most rewarding but the markets are bad at the moment. My job is ok its the ppl in charge that make it harder sometimes

Hey supertonic. My families live over 200 miles away so not easy to see them manage a couple of trips a uear.
Yep my job isant the most rewarding but the markets are bad at the moment. My job is ok its the ppl in charge that make it harder sometimes

Lol that's a bit far for a walk! How are you doing? Haven't had time to drop in recently!

Back