REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Lol that's a bit far for a walk! How are you doing? Haven't had time to drop in recently!

Hi jellibabe. Im well thank you. Just been very busy. I havent eaten my bran daily or drank enough water.

My weigh in details are abt to be loaded up.

How are you?

Hi Babes

How is it going for you? My weightloss has stalled :-(

Hi my lovely

Im good thanks. Been naughty not eaten enough protein or bran or water this week but i am about to weigh myself.....update coming ....

Official weigh in today all be it a few hours late

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN. 67.3 kg. (148.37 llbs)

:p

Shame i cant see the difference in my body yet and no body else at work has said anything either....glad its a loss n not a gain tho....how ive lost i dont no. Toby carvery n massive slice of cake really thougt id pay for it this time....cant help wonder if i actualy did it absolutely to the T how much i would lose...!!!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies again for the support

Support always hear xxx and like you said how good would your loss be if you didnt cheat???? so give it a go xxx

Gave in to a beautiful three course meal with hubby yday for vday. Couldnt finish any courses my tummy has obviously shrunk in size on this diet.
Ive had the chills the last few days and my head ajd back are very very bad so have had some fruit today too. What i normally eat when im ill.

Im ready for a week of gain but feeling this ill is not normal for me. Head is pounding. Lots of paracetamol and water and rest for me.

I guess my be good for a straight week wont be today. Havent weighed in either as no point. I know ive not done it. Just hoping hubby can get the shopping in so i can get bk to being good.

Has anyone been on holiday on this diet. What did u eat ?

Sorry your not well so dont worry about what youve ate you body needs it to heal xxx As for Holidays I went to turkey for two weeks and gained 5lb, I went sc so for breaky I took my oatbran and had porrige, boiled eggs and cooked sliced meat. For lunch I had salads and for dinner steak and salad or seafoodthe and we had a chicken house down the street so ate quite a few chickens while I was there fish and chips on night from harry ramms lol I drank almost every night.But as soon as I got off the plane it was 100% Dukan all the way. If you read other diaries it seems and average that it it takes two weeks to put on it takes the same ammount of time to loose xxx have a good day

Get well soon, Reena.

I'm very weak willed and eat what I want on holiday. I always have a massive gain and, as Sid has said, takes at least as long to lose as it does to gain. Therefore, a two week holiday takes at least two weeks to get back to where you were.

P x

Hi sidd

Thanks that sounds about right i guess. We thinking abt going marakesh for a week end of march. Its been a tough few months n i think i need a little sunshine.
Just worry dukan is tough for long term. Im indian and want to eat indian food eventually but not just gala meals.
Il stick with it as long as i can. But just worry when going back to normal with tweeks ie no oils etc its gna pile back on

Still feeling really poorly. Not had much of an appetite at all. Not eaten much...lots of water vicks and rest got a banging headache

Have a great weekend sid

Hope you're feeling better xx

Hello beautiful ladies

Am still feeling quite poorly n week havent gone to work today either. Ive never been ill like this ever. Hubby thinks my diet is to blame. We are big fruit eaters usually.

I havent managed to eat much today again so have decided to poison myself with macdonalds. Just hope theres no horse in my burger.
Hubby is converned ive had hardly anything to eat.

This week is a write off completly...need to get well again

Hope your feeling better soon Reena, when you get to your TW then go on Conso, the plan changes then and you can start to eat the fruit again. x

Ladies help...

Ive had the chills n temp taken care of with paracetamol but last three days ive got a metalic taste in mymouth...ive no appetite and feel rather sick when i do eat no mater what even diet cola tastes disgusting. Choc biscuit.mac ds everything is tasteless....

Any ideas what this is. Got the worst head pain ever.
Could this diet have anything to do with it. Lack of iron n minerals?

Im not pregnant sadly wish i was tho...as metal taste cud be pregnancy. But its not...never been like this befpre ever...

Worried im damaging me nutritionaly

When were off coulor its easy to blame our diet, but all in all its probs 100% better than pre Dukan as its all unprocessed foods. Are you taking the multi vitamins recomended by Dr. Dukan?

No im not taking anytging. On my pv days i add salad n tomatos to meals. No serious amount pf veggies go into me to b honest.

I feel so poorly....feeel awful

Sorry to hear your feeling poorly, maybe its time to get checked out by the Doc. It probably is a viral infection as theres tons of bugs going around at the moment. The metalic taste could be ketosis, are you drinking enough?

No ive not been drinking enough at all. I just dont feel like eating or srinking anything. Ive just had some crakers and cheese ive had a cup of tea and thats it today. weighes myself and im still 67.3 even after macdonalds last night

I will have to go work tmrw but will go dr on weds of not tonight ...walk in centre maybe.
Everytime i move my head feels like my brain is moving. Horrible .

Diet totaly out of window. On antibiotics to treat sudden onset of golfball size glands paiinful bigtime....in bed off sick from work

get well soon xxx

Back