Refeed - After 9 weeks on Lipotrim

dolphin10

Silver Member
I am slightly nervous, having been on LT for the last 2 months has been easy in a way, there was no planning, I always knew no matter how small, I would lose weight. I am planning to do Day 1 and 2 for a week, I might change my mind later on.

Day 1 Friday 1st July 2011

Morning - strawberry shake
Lunch - strawberry shake
Tea - 4-6ozs roast chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and tomatoes.

Coffee and tea with skimmed milk
2+ litres of water

Day 2 Saturday 2nd July 2011
Morning - strawberry shake
Lunch - strawberry shake
Tea - Grilled salmon with onions, green and red peppers and tomaotes

Repeat the above for the whole week, weigh in at Boots to remain consistent with the scales

Week 2 - Day 1
Breakfast -As above.
Lunch - Caramel Bar
Dinner -6oz jacket with broccoli, green beans, peas with 6oz fillett of cod steamed with lemon juice
2+ litres of water

Week 2 - Day 2
Breakfast - LT strawberry shake
Mid morning snack - a small banana ( need to check calories)
Lunch - Turkey slices ( 4 oz) mixed vegetables plus 3 new potatoes
Afternoon snack - 1 tangerine
Dinner - Salmon fillet with lemon juice, tomatoes and onions grilled
Water - 2 + litres of water
tea and coffee

Week 2 - Day 3
Breakfast - Caramel Bar
Mid morning snack - 1 pear
Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, boiled egg, cucumber, lettuce and tomato.
Mid Afternoon snack - 1 slice of melon
Dinner - 4 - 6 oz of grilled chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and 3 new potatoes.
Water - 2 +litres

Week 2 - Day 4

Breakfast - Caramel bar
Morning Snack - Bananna
Lunch - Turkey sandwich with 2 slices wholmeal bread cucumber, tomato and sliced raw onions.
Afternoon Snack - 1 tangerine
Dinner - Grilled cod with mixed vegetables and 3 new potatoes.
2+ litres of water
coffee and tea

Week 2 Day 5
Breakfast - Strawberry shake
Mid morning Snack - I slice of melon
Lunch - Small jacket potato with cottage cheese, no butter.
Dinner - 4- 6oz diced chicken breast, onion, red and green pepper, mushrooms, flakey chillies, garlic, 3 chopped tomatoes all cooked in non stick pan.(need to work out calories )
2+ litres of water
tea and coffee

Week 2 Day 6
Breakfast - Caramel bar
Mid morning snack - 1 banana ( I love bananas)
Lunch - Salad ( tomatoes, cucumber, sweet corn, carrton, red onion, lettuce) with cottage cheese
Dinner - Grilled salmon with lemon juice, onions, tomatoes with small 8 oz baked potato.
2+ litres of water
tea and coffee

Week 2 - Day 7
Breakfast - Caramel Bar
Mid morning snack - 1 pear
Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, boiled egg, cucumber, lettuce and tomato.
Mid Afternoon snack - 1 slice of melon
Dinner - 4 - 6 oz of grilled chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and 3 new potatoes.
Water - 2 +litres

Last edited:
Hi dolphin something i've noticed as i've looked into refeed. And i'm not sure about the salmon as i think it's quite and oily fish. I think might be best to stick with white fish like cod or haddock?

Hi dolphin something i've noticed as i've looked into refeed. And i'm not sure about the salmon as i think it's quite and oily fish. I think might be best to stick with white fish like cod or haddock?

Thanks Kingmaker, you have a point there. I have reread the leaflet, it does say "white fish fillet". I will leave the salmon out for now, I am bit nervous, I don't want to gain weight, I would be ok if I stick to this rigidly:D

Good luck for refeed. I agree on the salmon being oily. Have White fish initially. Once you stick with the refeed sheet you will be o k. I'd also keep up your water intake. I still drink 1 1/2 to 2 litres of water a day. It's s great habit to keep up.

complete list of foods

I have now completed my menu for the first 2 weeks, I hope to keep up with my water intake and avoid putting things in my mouth. Please feel free to make comments.

I wish I could be like my mother, she is so disciplined just 3 meals a day, nothing else. Yesterday I went for walks twice, 15 minutes each time, I intend to keep it up. I won't be able to go to gym because of my arthritis ridden knee, walking and swimming are going be best for me:)

Im the same with my knee, I do zumba and it seems to be coping. It's fun and fast, gets ur heart going lol

lost 2 and half Ibs

I went in for my usual weigh in and was delighted with another 2 1/2 Ib loss. How good is that?
I have followed the refeed sheet to the letter. I am so pleased with myself. Having said that I don't know how much damage has been done to my hair, I washed it this morning, loads came out. I am so stressed out:cry:

Last edited:
Wow! Another 2 1/2 pounds!!! Well done.
Don't stress over your hair. It will recover but will take 6-12 weeks to do so. Yes to tomatoes have a fab volumising shampoo and conditioner that will make the best of your locks for now!

Wow! Another 2 1/2 pounds!!! Well done.
Don't stress over your hair. It will recover but will take 6-12 weeks to do so. Yes to tomatoes have a fab volumising shampoo and conditioner that will make the best of your locks for now!

Thank you Molly for your kind words, I feel good having lost all that weight, I know hair loss is only temporary, so I can live with it:D

lost 1/2 Ib in my second week of refeed

I have been for my weigh in session and lost l/2 Ib in my 2nd week of refeed. I must be doing something right, having planned meals for 2 full weeks has really helped.
I am still continuing to lose my hair, the loss has slowed down but still enough to have me on edge all the time.:cry:
I hope things are going well for other refeeders.:D

Well done on the loss for second week. Planning is important IMO to keep bad habits at bay.
It's current hair growth that you are losing. It will slow down over the coming weeks and hair will regrow.
Xx

Well done on the loss for second week. Planning is important IMO to keep bad habits at bay.
It's current hair growth that you are losing. It will slow down over the coming weeks and hair will regrow.
Xx

Thank you Molly for the kind words. Every time I brush my hair it comes out, it's good thing I am tall, my thin hair is not so visible to others but when I am sitting down I have noticed people looking but not saying anything. Oh well, something that I will have to live with, I am no spring chicken so it doesn't really matter in a way. Had I been 20 years younger I wouldn't have wanted to face anyone. I hope re- growth happens soon:D

Back