REFEED AND WEIGHT LOSS

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
just been for my WI before i'm off to brothers in oxford, WOW 3lb off i'm soooo chuffed. that now makes me 9st 9lb god i feel so great, and I've been enjoying lovely tasty meals and was actually worrying about my WI this morning. going swimming at a posh country club and actually looking forward to it without any embarrassment so bring it on.

WOW! Oh I love to hear posts like this! 3 pounds lost on refeed! Awesome! 9st 9! You must be buzzin! BRING IT ON IS RIGHT! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AND ENJOY YOUR SWIM! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before you swim, Scousemouse, have a strut up and down and FLASH THAT BOD!!:p love from a fellow Scouser (Old Swan) xx

well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

well done hun :)

Well done you. FAB FAB FAB. I'm soooo pleased for you hun. You've worked really hard.x

Yay scouse! Awesome news :) Enjoy your swim hun :):)

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well done babe, what a fab loss on refeed!!!

How nice to be able to go swimming without hanging onto your towel until the last minute and grabbing it as soon as poss when you get out! Well that's what I've always done!

x

Refeed is great isn't it! I am on my 2nd week of maint and loving it... I am so much more healthy than I was before :) well done hun xxx

wooohoooo well done on ur refeed loss!!!!

sauter to the pool side - do a twirl then dive in :D

have fun xx

just got back from oxford, enjoyed a couple of vods and slimline tonic. stuck to chicken and salad brother was so shocked which was a great boost. got some attention at the country club both in the sauna and again in the club bar, felt like a babe lol. going to get reweighed tomorrow just to see if i got away with the alcohol.

cool, 3 lbs on refeed is fab fab fab ....dive in...just watch the bikini top...second thoughts feck it let em look

Back