Refeed tomorrow! Last minute questions...

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
hiya!

So i know we can have skimmed milk in teas and coffees from day 1, and also diet fizzy drinks, but what about sugar free squash?? anyone know?

also been thinking about booze :rolleyes: as i'm doing a 2 week refeed is it after the 2 weeks we can crack on with the spirits and diet mixers or after week 1 - ie out of ketosis or whats the deal? kind of assumed it was NO booze on refeed at all, but someone just made me question it yesterday.

ta!! xxx

Erm, i think we are allowed sugar free sqaush from day 1 also :)

There kinda isnt a rule about booze on refeed its just make sure you are out of ketosis good and proper.

I had booze on my 6th day of refeed although some might prefer to wait untill after. Its up to you my love but i would say give it untill you have introduced bread etc :)

Good luck with it! Bet you are dead excited!!! You guna get a refeed diary up in here? xxx

thanks hun!! yep gonna get a diary up tomorrow!! so excited. went to tesco last night and bought enough to see me thru til i can next go - Wednesday evening. ah loved it!! felt like i was back in the real world!!

i'll see how it goes with the booze. i'm doing a double refeed, like day 1 twice, day 2 twice etc so potato gets introduced on day 5 and bread on day 7 so i'll definatley leave it at least a week.

oh exciting!!

Yep - I think Tanya's right in all she's said. I didn't drink on re-feed. I did 2 full weeks and had a drink on the 15th day - I fell over after 2 ;) but soon got back up to speed (unfortunately!)

Good luck with your re-feed, hope you enjoy it xx

I fell over after 2 ;) but soon got back up to speed (unfortunately!)
PMSL!! Me too- it didn't take long for my tolerence to return either!:D:p

I drank in my second week of refeed but didnt have any nasty side effects from drink. Unfortunately i seemed to handle it better haha but i did stick to vodka and diet drinks instead of my usual cider which prob made a huge difference.

Good Luck on refeed can't wait to see your diary.

Back