refeed week 1 complete

harriet2

serial poster
well its almost here and im so glad. ive done this already once before two years ago so i know what to do etc but its still nerve racking going onto the next stage after not eating for 10 weeks.

im not at goal yet (not sure what my loss will be this sat) but its close to what i want to lose. Im already feeling much happier with how i look and feel..just want to see those numbers matching up a bit now.

im not fussed how long its going to take this time and im planning on doing the refeed guidelines for the long term so i can get rid of the last few pounds but we shall see...if i find it unmanageable then ill rethink it...its so nice to feel more relaxed about losing weight.

so now countdown to saturday

yay

h xx

good luck for Saturday, you have done so well.x

thank you caroline..so have you. how have you found it second time round?

h xx

Good luck for Saturday Harriet!

thank you and thanks for your support x i have to say it cant come quick enough now :) i looking forward to having something to chew on again hehe

h xx

refeed day is here and after getting weighed, week 10 and my last wi, i lost 4lbs so very pleased with that. i start refeed later this evening and im really looking forward to it now. i have to admit i was dreading it a bit but i suppose its just the safety of lt being there cause you know your safe. :)

Good luck with the refeed. I did my second time round in two stages and my last go was definitely the easiest. I want to lose another stone but I'm going to try it healthy eating and exercise. The keeping it off bit is the hard part for me! Well done on the 4 pounds too! x

day one refeed

I want to lose another stone but I'm going to try it healthy eating and exercise.

ditto. totally agree as thats what i want to do too :)

so i took myself out for the day today and went for some retail therapy with my two girls and it was a great day.

this evening i had:
5oz tofu with assorted salad and some balsamic vinegar..it was totally lush! 1 1/2hrs later went for ashort 2mile run and it was great. heidi enjoyed it too(my boxer dog)

heres to tomorrow!

Well done Harriet..and good luck on the re-feed..as you say, you have done it before so you know the ropes!

enjoy chewing again!!!

Well done Harriet..and good luck on the re-feed..as you say, you have done it before so you know the ropes!

enjoy chewing again!!!

thank you :) :D

i thought id mention what my chemist has said i do. i asked about refeeding yesterday as i told them id be doing it a couple weeks ago. well i turned up yesterday to find they had hardly any choice of maintenance stuff available. he said, well to be honest no one else has ever got as far as you (?!) so ill have to order some in. i dont have the bars or orange but i do have the summer fruits and soup..oh and the chocolate whip! (life saver) lol.

anyway, he proceeded to tell me to ignore the guidelines set out by lipotrim and do reintroduce food very slowly (i guess the way cambridge works?) and to just have two mainteance things a day and one meal a week for the first week and then increase it to two meals but as in day three on the sheet for the next week, increasing it like that over several weeks. well at first i thought, no im not sure i can do that but thinking about it, i actually think its a very good idea so thats what im going to do. i mean i have still got 14lbs to lose so maybe doing it this way and combining it with exercise itll come off alittle easier than just reverting to healthy eating and exercise straight away after a week/two weeks? who knows.. ill document everything as i go along :)

h xx

so day two and decided to treat it as a normal day two and had one maintenance choc whip made with soya milk for breakfast
lunch = quorn sausages with bowl of salad veggies
dinner = tofu with bowl of salad veggies

and thats it tomorrow im going to revert back to two maint a day til wed(when im off and may find it harder so might have two meals thats day) then back to two main til sat.

will update again tomorrow

h x

day three and felt really bad this morning...sick and dizzy. its gone off now but im wondering if i should just refeed as the paperwork says and not follow the chemist and his recommendations..dont know what to do!!

b - shake
l - shake (made with less soya milk as had too much yesterday)
d - tin of tuna and salad veggies

h x

Last edited:
think im going to stick to it today and see if i still feel the same tomorrow morning..if so ill refeed with the paperwork, but earlier than the chemist is saying...havent felt this bad all the way through using LT.

h x

a quick update...feeling much better now and after thinking about it, it may well have to do with the fact that i have an unexpected TOTM a week earlier this month so that would probably do it! b. hormones!!

Last edited:
You are doing great. let me know how the chemist refeed goes. x

You are doing great. let me know how the chemist refeed goes. x

thanks caroline..will do. according to my scales ive gained 1/2lb but thats probably to do with my TOTM :) hopefully by saturdays weigh in it will be down but will have to see i guess! hx

day 4 and i feel pretty much ok. a bit light headed but as i said think thats due to TOTM and being a particularly effective one lol (groan)
ive got my long run tonight of 5.31m so think im going to split my meal and have half before i run (1 1/2hrs before) and the rest when i get back so that itll stave off any hunger pangs afterwards which i always get..that way itll stop me craving sweet stuff. even though i dont really want it, it does enter my head to have it as a form of 'well done you, you deserve a treat'. ive got to find something to fill my mouth with and it might as well be the remainder of my dinner lol

anyway..

b - main choc whip made with soya
l - main choc whip made with soya
d - ? not sure yet

Last edited:
how do i change the front title on my thread? any ideas?

h x

ok day 5 and i tried a sample of the orange which came through the post a couple days ago from LT and it is absolutely vile. it is so sweet it sets your tongue on edge. so no, wont be trying that again.
i've got one main bar which i shall have mid morning to see me through til i get home after going out this morning then ive ordered some more soya milk so i can have another choc whip, then ive one more for tomorrow and ill have to try the soup (another freebie) tomorrow and then take back the fewsummer fruits ive got which are equally as sweet and as foul. never mind. you dont try these things, you dont know. i did try them years ago but i dont remember them being so horrid.

so day will be
b - main bar
l - choc whip
d - quorn sausages and assorted salad

i weighed myself this morning just to see if my running 5.31m last night made a difference to and ive lost 1lb so thats good :) it was worth all the flys in my hair and the sweat lol

update. im going to get weighed on sat and then collect four weeks worth of stuff to keep me going then get weighed every four weeks after that (the plan so far)

h x

note to myself - having protein after running did help so keeping back some of my dinner was a good idea! (starving hungry)

Last edited:
Harriet, well done on your loss and looks like your refeed is going well for you. Interesting that the chemist strayed from the refeed sheet. It looks like it works for you though.

Back