refeed week weigh in at chemist

nicki26

Gold Member
helloooooooo, well i went to get weighed on my regular scales 'instead of sneaky weigh ins at boots' and on their scales i am now 61kg's exactly when last week i was 61.60kg's so have lost around one lb i think ? if anyone wants to confirm this ?lol which to be honest i am quite happy with as i am not trying to lose weight anymore just want to maintain. :D

still nervous about gaining but just going to stick to pretty much the same as last week this week just replacing the odd meal with a maintenance product 3 nights in the week so will have bar for breakfast,meal at lunch then choc whip maintenance in the evening for three days, compared to maintenance bar, lunch then evening meal, will just see what happens that way....:D

anyway i am blabbing on now lol so going to shut up but just thought i would let you all know that after losing 8 stone 5lbs on lipotrim i have been eating for 7 days and managed to lose about 1 lb:D

well done hun, all that worrying about the scales for nothing! glad that you've found re-feed to be ok and hope you're enjoying eating again. xxxx

well done hun u have done great on LT,
and refeed should just be as easy ;) 1 lb is good well done :party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done hun thats great xx

well done Nicki26. I'm following the good examples on the refeed now!

well done you bet you are over the moon to lose on refeed x

Well done nicki! :)

liberty_girl - start a thread and explain why you are struggling. Maybe someone can help you x

Brilliant babe x

Bet your feeling relieved, I know we all brick it when we start to eat again.

Good work xxx

well done nicki you doing well xxxxxx

Great Nicki - you are doing fab and the good news is you have lost over a pound; 1.33 to be exact so one and a quarter........

Lol Trish, you beat me to it! I was going to say 0.6kg is 1.32lb which is closer to 1 and a third than 1 and a quarter! A fantastic lose on refeed babe and a wonderful achievement. You rock babe!

x

Back