• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Refeed What To Have For Breakfast After Day 7

Full English , Go On You Know You Want To. X

Ha Bloody ha yes that would be nice but somehow i dont think the weight would stay off that way do you lol lol lol

Shazpaz

Actually believe it or not a breakfast of Bacon, sausage, eggs, tomato, mushroom was allowed on Atkins and kept you in ketosis. When I went to Scotland recently I had a full breakfast and had shakes the rest of the time and I remained in Ketosis the whole time. (just avoid the bread, beans, hash browns etc)

Not that I'm recommending it as it obviously is high in FAT.
xx

Thanks Shazpaz,

It all a bit scary going away and all that food is going to be there i think i will just keep away from the main carb groups and hope for the best !!!!!!!!!!

Shazpaz

I'm maintaining at the moment. I'm struggling getting motivated to shift the last stone. I'm back in size 14's and ideally want to be a 12, but because Im not hating myself at the moment I'm finding pushing myself difficult. Basically to maintain, I eat protein, lots of veg, salad. If I am desperate for something sweet, I'll have a weight watchers dessert/biscuit. I never eat, bread, rice, pasta, pot's etc and have not gained a lb....infact am still losing the odd lb or two.

Good luck hun.
xx

Thanks Shaz baz ,

U been a travel agent if i tell you where im going u will understand how hard its going to be i'm going to the dominican rep to the hotel riu marange (i dont think i spelt that right) lol . But what you said i think i will do as ther is lots of fresh fruit and veg out there Can i have fruit ?

Shazpaz

I'll PM you.
x

Thanks for that shazbaz,

Im still tryin to work out how to do a private msg so i thought i'd thank you on here thats a great help i never thought of doing exercise but it makes sense really thanks again x