Refeed WI Wk 1

Julie Phillips

Hello All!!!
I have been keeping an eye on you all - but no time to post this week.
However, as I lost 2lbs on refeed I thought I would make a bit of time to tell you all....
I am quite pleased with myself as I got it into my head that I would put on as I was eating real food!!!!!

Well done Julie!

2lb off on refeed is fantastic!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Wel done Julie and thanks for sharing this. When we get to our refeed period we're going to need all the info. and advice we can get. Though I look forward to it, I do have concerns over how to maintain control. Is it as easy as not having any food at all? How have you felt Julie?

At first it is very strange to be chewing (I don't like the 'flapjacks') and I did feel a bit guilty somehow.
The amounts look small on the plate - but it's quite hard to eat it all. My chemist told me not to worry if I don't eat everything, but to make sure I eat some of it at every meal time - no skipping whole meals. She also told me not to have fruit for the first week (even though you can) as in some people it stocks up the sugar levels.
It's really, really nice to be able to have milk in coffee - this is the one thing I missed above everything else!!!
The thing I am to remember is that only I can control what goes in my gob (!!!!!) and if I eat rubbish I will put weight back on.
When it's your turn to refeed - enjoy your food - make sure you sit down at the table, and don't rush it. I have never enjoyed the taste of salad and vegs so much...
Oh - the other thing the chemist told me was not to go anywhere near salad cream or mayo. Use LF creme fraiche or fromage frais and chop chives into it. It is gorgeous....

Well done hunni xxx you are doing fab!!!! Not long till your hols now either!!!!

You are doing mighty fine yourself Nic.
Less than 2 weeks 'til hols!!!
We are driving up to Manchester on Mon 4th and flying with my 2 sisters and their hubbies on the Weds.
Boyo still thinks the thongs are for real!!!!

Well done on losing while refeeding.

Have a great holiday. When are you going to let your son know that there are no thongs? I LOVE it when you can get your own back on teenagers!!!!!

x

Thanks CF. I think it was Nic who told me to walk onto the beach with one of those wrappy things on - and pretend that the thong is underneath!!!!!!
And then whip it off and go....Tada...... And just laugh at the look of horror on his face.....................
Mothers' Revenge is a wonderful thing!!!!!

well done julie, bet u feel great ;)

well done julie that means you can have 2lb of extra sausage next week mmmmm!x

well done julie for your losses on refeed, as I'm due to start refeed in acouple of weeks whats your daily routine?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Thanks Guys!! Sausage eh Gaz!!!!
Hi Harjii - my routine is a bit up and down at the mo as we are so busy, and I'm finding it quite hard to eat everything that's allowed.
I am doing a 2nd week of refeed as my chemist thinks it will be better as I lost so much weight so quickly. As I am not managing to eat it all, she has told me to make sure that I eat at least a small amount at each meal time - and not to miss any meals out.
The morning shake is still 8am and this is easy enough.
Lunch is about 1pm - usually salad with either chicken or fish and some LF fromage frais with chives chopped in.
It's tea which is causing the problem - as I am really not hungry. I have started to have a toasted bagel around 8pm - but not always fancying it. If not I have a WW yoghurt with some fruit chopped up in a bowl.
I'm not complaining though - it's better than my old eating habits!!!

Back