refeed??

Richy05

Just wondered if anyone does 2 shakes a day and one meal. I usually do this on refeed but am thinking of doing it now as I only want to loose a small amount over a period of time. Any idea what meals I should have and how many calories I should be looking at. Previously on refeed I was living on tuna or crayfish salad but really think there needds to be a bit more variety.
Any advice would be much appreciated as always guy's.
Happy new year by the way.:)

Not really sure what to tell you tbh as Lipotrim is a TFR so is not really designed for what you're describing. Have you thought about using the LT Maintenance shakes instead and then having your one meal a day? Or even something else like SF or Exante? Those products are designed specifically for use as what you're describing. As for meals I'm a hopeless cook so will struggle myself when it comes to refeed but have you checked out the maintenance and refeed threads? They may have some good meal ideas :)

Hiya!

I would stick to the same sorta things as refeed

but I was having more than salad like Turkey vegetables steak gammon.

Cooking with low fat cooking sauces.. spag bol! etc etc!

You can add as much variety as you want just aslong as you make it as low fat as possible!

Hiya im lisa.. try & make it as low fat as possibe when cooking anything, grill, poach or dry fry in a pan. ive been doing alot of research recently & your bodys primary source of fuel comes from carbohydrates, avoid pasta, potatoes, rice, bread.. stews are great, soups, currys..low fat style obviously, fish dishes..bake in the oven covered in foil. go onto the weight watchers website or the atkins diet website for recipie ideas.. you can actually put your body in a state of ketosis on your own without the use of lipotrim, pretty much what the atkins diet is about ? interesting .. good luck x

Just wondered if anyone does 2 shakes a day and one meal. I usually do this on refeed but am thinking of doing it now as I only want to loose a small amount over a period of time. Any idea what meals I should have and how many calories I should be looking at. Previously on refeed I was living on tuna or crayfish salad but really think there needds to be a bit more variety.
Any advice would be much appreciated as always guy's.
Happy new year by the way.:)

Why dont you go and have a look at the refeed and maintenance forum and look at some of the diaries on there! When I refed, I kept a note....there will be lots of tips, ideas, etc!!!!

hey i was bored the other day and i looked at the refeed diaries and the maintenance ones and theyre really amazing and detailed. i think jans one even has the calories of the pieces of lettuce she had so y not check that out and use sf or maintenance products alongside?

Back