refeed

diole

well hey everyone...i have just 4 days till refeed and ive decided to start today i no peeps will be saying hang on for a few more days but this week im not enjoying it but i have been 100% throughout!! I am really scared to eat and finding this so so bazar as when ever I have done diets before i always was glad to get to the bad stuff not this time. has anyone else felt like this???

Lydiaxx

Lydia I am the very same as you. I'm starting my refeed tonight and I am scared sh1tless!! I keep going over in my head what I'm going to eat and when and how much, it's terrifying. I'm going to post it all on here though so hopefully someone will tell me if I'm messing up..you should do the same. We'll be grand of course, it's just that it's quite unnatural to not have eaten anything for so long and our poor little brains are very very conflustered by the whole thing ;)

I'll keep an eye out for you just like people did for me! Just stick to the plan, I've been eating for a month now........my tip is plan what you are going to eat and write it all down. Don't walk around the supermarket without a list either!

Good luck to you both x

It's scary!!!! lol

Well im folling refeed sheet this week but sat down tonight didnt want to eat in end up...I have to agree with what sandra said a few weeks ago u dont really want to eat.

Lydiaxx

Just had a thought.....on a positive note, I think, I can no longer walk around the supermarket! However, I am going to work on a patent for attaching a champagne glass to my crutch without spilling any......

Paul's been in tonight and playing with my grabber:(

Just had a thought.....on a positive note, I think, I can no longer walk around the supermarket! However, I am going to work on a patent for attaching a champagne glass to my crutch without spilling any......

Paul's been in tonight and playing with my grabber:(

Was that a euphemism??? :eek: :eek: lol x x x

Perhaps?

He's just being his usual childish self.....wonders if I can use it to take cat poo out of the tray? Maybe I said if you leave it for like three days to get really hard! Sorry, matey, all those household tasks are yours until the middle of January!

How are you today? I'm just waiting for my breakfast tray to be delivered, have already given them some more of the precious little blood that I've got left! Then will get someone to supervise my shower (can't dry my feet and lower legs:( ) and then will hopefully be able to check out or whatever the official word is for leaving hospital. X

Back