Refeed

Julie Phillips

I am going to do 1 more week of TFR and then a couple of refeed, so that I am ready for my holiday.
Lipotrim has totally changed my life - and my attitude towards food is sooo different now.
I am looking forward to refeed - but can't wait to put a drop of milk in my drinks. I think it teaches you to enjoy the simple pleasures instead of scoffing everything and tasting nothing.

Excited for you hunni... good luck! Makro is a good place for fish, if you know anyone who has a card ...mucho cheapo!!

Wow Julie! 45lbs down is amazing! You deserve to enjoy your holiday, in a healthy way of course!!

julie that is a really good loss overall hopefully lipotrim works in the same way for me i get so stressed about my weight and usuallly i give up and tell my partner im sticking to it when im not i fell really good today these last two days iv stuck to it religiously iv had all my three shakes where as i usually only have ome or two then give into food.

But not this time this time im not giving into temptation what done it for me was looking in the mirror when i was trying on some of my holiday clothes and i felt fat and now i can see that is exactly what i am. i hope and pray i have the strength and willpower to carry on like the rest of you.

thats great Julie good luck with it x

Well done julie, refeed huh u lucky sod:p
U will have best holiday ever now woohoo :talk017:

Well done Julie, you deserve to enjoy your holiday after all your hard work. Only 6lbs to go - it will be a lot less after your next WI.

x

Back