Refeeding decision

you look like a skinny malini anyway haha x I hate it when peeps say that to me but you really do!! xx
ROFL, I know what you mean.

It's wierd though, I was always dubbed as fat and stuff, it's wierd being called skinny :D

ohhh thats not too bad then! 4lbs will not be sooo much, you look really skinny as it is :) xx
LOL come on now, I don't look that skinny now do I? :D

Yasmine, I remember a few weeks ago questioning your goal weight as it concerned me a little, well a lot to be honest with you, as you are taller than me and I really thought 9 stone was way too low for you. 9st would take your bmi to 22.1 and 10st would take it to 22.6. I know the recommendations are 20-25, but I would be happier to see you at 10 stone hun, as 22.6 is medium of the range. It gives you that leeway incase you are losing while maintaining etc, but to go much lower than 9st, if you were refeeding, would give me concerns.

I know you have to do what is right for you and how you feel, but why dont you settle for a 10st goal to start refeeding, then take it from there, see how you feel.

Good luck hun, but please dont go from one bad habit of dieting, (overeating) to another bad habit.
Thanks, I understand completely. I was just always told that it wasn't the fact of me being fat, I was always told that I'm a big person. Hearing this, I wanted to weigh as less as I could to make myself look as small as possible.

But I have to be realistic here and healthy :)

Last edited:
Aww thank you, skeletal LOL, that's what my dad thinks will happen to me, a friend of mine thinks I'm going to dissapear LOL.

How's it going for you? everything alright?

im fine sugar! most things are ok lol, go to barcelona on tuesday i cant wait, then straight back on the lipotrim wagon to get my last 3 stone off :D

u decided wht to do yet ?

xxx

hi jasmine.

when i was your age i was 8st 12lb at 5ft 7" and looked ok, not really skinny.

im now 41 and when i lost weight last year using LT i got down to 10st 2lbs and i was wearing size 8/10's so the weight you are varies according to frame size, age and height.

i dont want to be 10st 2lbs again if i can help it cause i was too small and id rather be 10st 7lbs which i feel was right for me.

i guess you need to see how you feel once you get there as you rightly said

you look great in your photo btw and youve done really really well..ive been watching your progress over the weeks and i thought id tell you that!

all the best

h xx

Last edited:
Thats the best way. People think I only look a size 14 when I'm really a 16-18, so I'm only going down to just under 11 stone, which is STILL classed as overweight for my height, but I will probably get into size 12's by then....fingers crossed!

When I got downto 10 1/2st before I was into a next/DP size 12, and I'm only a shorty too!
(still have them in my wardrobe awaiting their grand revival!! Hope the moths haven't got them! LOL!)

im fine sugar! most things are ok lol, go to barcelona on tuesday i cant wait, then straight back on the lipotrim wagon to get my last 3 stone off :D

u decided wht to do yet ?

xxx
Aww wow! lucky you! I hope you have fun :D enjoy it.

Yeah I've decided that I'm going to get down to 10st and then refeed and get maintenance into practise before I go to Morocco. Then it's HOL-EEEEEEEEEEEEE-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYZ!!!!!!!!!

hi jasmine.

when i was your age i was 8st 12lb at 5ft 7" and looked ok, not really skinny.

im now 41 and when i lost weight last year using LT i got down to 10st 2lbs and i was wearing size 8/10's so the weight you are varies according to frame size, age and height.

i dont want to be 10st 2lbs again if i can help it cause i was too small and id rather be 10st 7lbs which i feel was right for me.

i guess you need to see how you feel once you get there as you rightly said

you look great in your photo btw and youve done really really well..ive been watching your progress over the weeks and i thought id tell you that!

all the best

h xx
Thank you very much for the info and compliment. I've been doing research on body frames anf what not, so I know what I'm aiming for.

Thanks hunni *hug*

Thats the best way. People think I only look a size 14 when I'm really a 16-18, so I'm only going down to just under 11 stone, which is STILL classed as overweight for my height, but I will probably get into size 12's by then....fingers crossed!
Wow, heh well at least people think your smaller :D.

Yeah the whole height thing, it can be quite a hindrence with all these specific details where we have to look way others want.

But be the way you want to be :)

When I got downto 10 1/2st before I was into a next/DP size 12, and I'm only a shorty too!
(still have them in my wardrobe awaiting their grand revival!! Hope the moths haven't got them! LOL!)
Hehe good source of motivation that! I have a size 12 with me too, can't wait to fit in them. Still have my thighs and bum to go down.

Thanks, I understand completely. I was just always told that it wasn't the fact of me being fat, I was always told that I'm a big person. Hearing this, I wanted to weigh as less as I could to make myself look as small as possible.

But I have to be realistic here and healthy :)

Thats good Yasmine, after all, we are one big happy family here and I think its nice when we can comment on each other and raise our concerns. You seem to have a good head on those young shoulders hun, and I know you will stop when your body feels right. You are doing really great, a great inspiration for new people coming onto the lipotrim forum.

Thats good Yasmine, after all, we are one big happy family here and I think its nice when we can comment on each other and raise our concerns. You seem to have a good head on those young shoulders hun, and I know you will stop when your body feels right. You are doing really great, a great inspiration for new people coming onto the lipotrim forum.
:hug99: aww, thank you so much! You and so many others are my inspiration on here. If there wasn't this site, and all you guys, LT would be a lot harder. Thanks everyone! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! :D

Back