Refeeding on Friday!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hey hey!!

I still have 8lbs to lose but Im refeeding on friday cus i was hoping to be at goal by now.. but hey ho!!!

Ive taken pictures to document my diet.. ive uploaded them in my album... my face is dodgy in all of them though haha

Heres my before and after pic this time.. the pic was taken on sat night!

I went out sober and fell down the stairs and ripped my dress hahah :D

16208-albums2150-picture13823.jpg

check you out!:0
looking fab hun x
well done.
like the dress too.wish i could get away with something like that x

Chelly, well done to you. You look absolutely fab. The weeks have flown by for you and you did fantastically well. Enjoy your lovely new figure!!!

You look gorgeous Mrs - well done to you!

Well done lady, i have decided to lose a bit more than i first wanted to as i am enjoying CD so much. You look gorgeous mate no wonder you got yourself a new man!!

Well done, and I love the tattoo you have.
I look forward to reading about your refeeding, because I've never done it before and starting to wonder how to go about it

ouch, hot hot hot:)

Chelly as you know i think you have done a great job and you look super slim and sexy BUT what the hell is with your bedroom!!?? You messy beggar!! lol

Well done chells :) Are you guna try lose the rest whilst on refeed? how long you guna refeed for?

Your looking fab by the way! Cant believe you ripped that dress - its gorge!! :) x

Can't see your photos but congratulations and lots of luck for your refeed.

You look stunning. You also look incredibly happy it shines through you.

Well done you have done so brilliantly xx

Well done you look amazing. Good luck on refeed.:D

Wow you look stunning! You have given me faith that it can be done second time around. I started again today!

Wow you look absolutely stunning Chelly, beautiful! I love both your dresses! You looked stunning before plan!

All the best for your refeed/maintenance sweetie. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly. Please let us all know how you're getting on.

Back