Refeeding tomorrow after only 11 days!

littleflower2

Hi everyone,
this is Day 11 for me and i am planning to refeed tomorrow Sat 22nd as its my daughter's communion Sat 29th.
i'm a bit gutted i have to do this as i am just getting into the swing of things...but i must as i know i wont be able to resist all the food at the party! I am hoping to get back into it a few days after the communion....i hope i can get into the zone again!!!!
Going to get weighed tomorrow to see how much i have lost in those 11 days and then stick to the refeed by the letter!
Keep u all posted x

good luck hun.

just stick 2 proteins an veg etc not alot of carbs an that shouldnt hinder u 2 much. but if u do enjoy urself, aslong as u ready 4 the restart it shud b ok. :)

Hi littleflower,

The very best of luck with your weigh in - be sure to post on here pllleeeaase.

Im planning on doing similiar to you (as we were chatting before), Im only on day 4 now but will be refeeding for one week when I am 3 weeks and 3 days on LT. I have a wedding coming up that I really want to enjoy - I know some on here would probably think I shouldnt need food/ drink to enjoy it and I know so many have went to weddings etc.. whilst sticking to LT (and I really admire their determination) but I really just dont want to be on LT for it..

Can I just ask something though? Im very determined and stubborn as a mule so I know I will stick out this until June 19th BUT Im already getting worried/ fed up about the thoughts of a restart. You seem fairly positive about it - do you think its because your on day 11? - Im thinking Im probably feeling crappy as Im in the first week and am already doubting my motivation to go back on this..

Sorry for hijacking your thread to talk about myself!! just wanted to ask from someone in a similar position... x

I didn't do a complete refeed for just one session out on the razzle dazzle and the next day got straight back on the LT train. I just ensured that I wasn't in ketosis when I had some alcohol and it was all completely successful for me.

I knew that if i'd done a refeed I would probably carried on with the food and I wasn't ready to give up on my TFR until I got to goal.

Check out some of my threads... Lisa x

Back