Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Reflecting!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by lipsyx, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lipsyx

lipsyx Member

I just hope I do it. The most I stick at diets is a week to 2 weeks, maybe 3 and I barely seen results. All it takes id one slip for me, on chinese takeaway, ( MY BIGGEST DOWNFALL) one night out and I'm back to square one:cry: I want to get out of this mess Im in, its crazy that size 12s barley fit me anymore and now going into 14s, I feel Im getting bigger and bigger as the weeks go on. I have been struggling for 2years to find a job, I worked full time nealry everyday of my life!! and now my husbands jo has taken me to the sticks I feel so trapped. Now the weight is creeping in because Im sitting in comfort eating and when he's away it gets worse I usually have a chinese 4 times a week, and when he's home I eat like him, you see he can eat what he wants and doesnt put an inch on!!! I hope I do this!!! xxxxxx:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    You can do it. Just take each day at a time, and if you do slip a little don't beat yourself up, just pick yourself up for the next day! :)

4. lipsyx

lipsyx Member

:)thank you!! I just need to find something to keep me motivated until I get back into work, all I do with my friends is lunch out or hit the town every couple of weeks and now I can't do that!!! My first couple of days on CD I nealy phoned a takeaway because I was so bored. It does trap you abit but I just keep thinking it's not forever, as soon as its off I can eat healthy meals - and treat myself every now and again but just doing it differently, not going into a binge! X

5. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have the same problem on days I work from home, twice a week - I get bored so eat a packet of biscuits. I will be jobless in Nov, so intend to go for a long walk every day or go swimming - anything to get me out of the house and away from the kids sweets.

6. lipsyx

lipsyx Member

Yes I think I'm going to start walking again, I live in a really rural town so theres loads of places to go for long walks. It is hard when your in the house I know but we will get there x:)

7. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey, how are you getting on?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.