Registration Fee???

WW_Newbie86

Anyone had to pay a registration fee?

Im going to a new cdc and have to pay a reg fee which i never had to before and also i was allowed to start SS on my first week last time round but she is saying that i should SS+ but i dont want to lol....

anyone else??? x

I've had 4 different cdc's and never had to pay a fee, never even heard of it before. Surely its up to you which plan you do

it could be an initial apt fee and its deducted off packs you then buy, I havent had this myself with CD but I have had it in the bueaticians, where you pay for an assessment but the fee if you take the service is applied to the cost of treatment

Maybe she's just had alot of people take her time for initial apts which can be lengthy but then dont proceed ... it is a business for him/her after all

Thanks ladies, jus bit annoyed to have to be paying out 55 quid this week not like its cheap anyway u no what i mean.

i know some do charge a reg fee...but not many!

as for being told you cant SS on your first week, thats crap!!!
and what is her justification for this statement?

x

ive never heard of this before, why not go to another on?

I had to pay registration fee this time around, and it was expensive too. My cdc said that she has a very good aftercare programme that she doesnt charge for and thats why she charges upfront.. Sounded kinda fishy to me but where I live I just dont have the option of getting a different cdc plus she seems great as a councellor otherwise so.. Oh well..

i decided not to go, i jus gt a bad feeling and u no when u get that ur not in it!
And i want my heart to be in it, does anyone live in south/south west london and can reccomend a cdc?

Well i found a new cdc and OMG i am so glad i did she is absolutely lovely and did everythin properly and gt such a good feeling from her! yay!

phew, thats good to know - good luck

I got charged a fee actually which I didn't last time I did CD (same counsellor). It was £5, and it says on my receipt it was for the registration pack. I don't mind as a lot of work had gone into the pack - it wasn't just the books, but it wasjust added to the bill, nothing was said to me.

Back